DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

#4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes

This is the thread to upload the character XMLs and the chronicle sheets for this scenario being run at the FG Con II.

Just a quick query what's the level range we've settled on? The Con chat lists 2's 3's and 4's wanting to be played. My choices at the moment are limited to level 4 characters or level 1's so just trying to get a gauge of the group so I can select wisely.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Yes, the PC average seems to be 3. The playable subtiers are 1-2 and 4-5. Since there is a waiting queue, I'll look into whether it's legal to have a 7th player at the table to be able to play up to subtier 4-5.

I'll be playing a level 4, so definitely 4-5 for my vote

I have to build this guy in Fantasy Grounds - been ages since I've had a game here.

Sorry I was not looking at my schedule closely enough, and I already have something scheduled in this slot. So I have to drop out. I'll do that through the site now.

Was looking forward to it. I guess my loss is someone else's gain.

Level 2 monk is my highest , like one 1xp away from level 3. Just in case you have an opening for my character since I asked to be on the waiting list on the website, I'll up load my character here for you.
    Last edited by Harbinger; May 28th, 2013 at 03:28.
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

Sorry for the delay but was trying to find a character that wouldn't disrupt the balance. Looking at the situation I'll post my level 4 monk and a backup level 1 (which annoyingly I've lost the chronicle sheet for)

Level 4 Monk Haematite

Level 1 Druid Tuari

If we play down a tier I'll happily play the level 1 but obviously playing up Haematite makes more sense
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

My guy is now level 5 (or at least he will be by then - so will need to update this xml).

Sorry, I've not had a chance to create all his actions yet.
    Last edited by Bloodlust; May 30th, 2013 at 13:27.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm... Monk 2, Monk 4, Fighter1/Ranger3...
    We were going to bring Witch 3, Fighter 2.

I could play something higher I guess.. but.. hrm.. we really could use some healing.. Zo heals a little bit. I don't have any higher level healers myself...
    I have some level 1ish healer types...
    Last edited by Blackfoot; May 31st, 2013 at 04:53.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Fighter 1/Ranger 4 (not 3). Level 5 total.

Thread Information