STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Midnight Mirror 8pm bst 22 may

"Dreading the long trip from Thornkeep back to Absalom, the party instead heeded a summons along the way in Korvosa. There they met with Venture-Captain Varian Jeggare. The half-elven noble warmly greeted the party at his apartment near the Acadamae campus. His bodyguard, Radovan, stood quietly in the corner, arms crossed.

"It is fortuitous that I was able to reach you so quickly, Pathfinders. A dear friend of mine, Lady Tiboros of Nisroch, has some troubling news of her lovely daughter Anya. A sprightly girl, but I found her a competent enough horse rider on my last visit to their manor. Anyways, Anya was wed to Baron Boroi of Karpad going on a year now and she has already birthed a beautiful boy going on two months old now I believe. You see as a dutiful daughter, she maintains frequent contact with her mother, keeping her abreast of her day-to-day going-ons.

However, the tone of her letters has grown increasingly strained and her mother, Lady Tiboros, has not received any communication in going on three weeks. So as you can imagine the Lady is quite concerned about the well-being of her daughter. I do hate to impose, but it would bring relief to both myself and the Tiboros family if you would please travel to Karpad and check on dear Anya? She is the youngest of her family and her mother loves her so. I will take care of all your travel arrangements and you should arrive in a week's time."

The trip to Karpad was mercifully unremarkable, involving little more than a short ship ride through Conqueror's Bay allowing them to bypass the Mindspin Mountains. Then a short overland trek brought them directly to the village of Karpad. The nearest bit of civilization is the city of Pangolais that lies some 100 miles to the south."

Duration: 3 plus three hour sessions the first on Wednesday 22
    Fantasy Grounds Licence: general- you need a licence as well to play
    Chat type: Voice - Community Teamspeak3 server: fgts.servegame.com
    Tier (level): 3-5

Calendar linkie https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1021

this will run other three or more three hour sessions held on consquecutive weeks

I have a guy who is level 3 (one away from 4) but I think by the time this wraps up he'll be past 5. Besides, if you are playing this game, won't it lock that character out of all other games? I can't keep him locked out for 3+ weeks -that's a lot of missed games.

Is that how it works?

Hi,

I posted these to the other thread but I'll put them here too for convenience.

For anyone who wasn't in the Thornkeep games, my character is Eyrie, she's an Evangelist of Shellyn, so she's a cleric but also has some bard-like abilities. She's very good at diplomacy and generally being charming (which hasn't been put to much use yet being in a dungeon crawl), also good at channelling and cheer-leading, and can also be handy from the second rank with her Glaive.

Looking forward to the game, I'll be a little more quiet than usual since I'm in Israel, it's two hours later here. Don't want to wake my mother-in-law up in the middle of the night talking about demons and stuff ;-)

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlust
    I have a guy who is level 3 (one away from 4) but I think by the time this wraps up he'll be past 5. Besides, if you are playing this game, won't it lock that character out of all other games? I can't keep him locked out for 3+ weeks -that's a lot of missed games.

Is that how it works?
    It does indeed lock you out of other PFS games

It looks like we're a bit short of people for tonight. If we start next week Fauk could rejoin us. She's level 3 but that fits in the range.

we are indeed down to a possible three, I was going to suggest a pregen to make numbers up but i am happy to wait a week, I am down the pub with an old friend next Wednesday so the game would have to be on Tuesday or Thursday
    Last edited by hawkwind; May 22nd, 2013 at 12:22.

I'll be flying back Tuesday but Thursday would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind
    we are indeed down to a possible three, I was going to suggest a pregen to make numbers up but i am happy to wait a week, I am down the pub with an old friend next Wednesday so the game would have to be on Tuesday or Thursday

that settles it, no one else has offered an opinion so we will have the first game a week thursday rather than tonight

Well crud. My internet has been out since Saturday and I just got it back on (a few minutes ago actually). Well, next Thursday will probably work for me, at least at the moment I can't see any reason why it won't unless the net goes out again between now and then.
    Previous known as Dust Raven

FGU & Classic Standard Licenses
    Mountain Time (GMT -7)

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

www.plasticdungeon.com

sorry but it will be a better game with four or five than with three and there is a tough big bag end boss to kill

Thread Information