STAR TREK 2d20

SW +Damage Icon and Wild Card Wild Die

1. How do you use the +Damage icon (next to the modifier)? It's a toggle switch but haven't figured out what's it for.

2. As a GM how can I make rolls using the Wild Die (either just by rolling or from an NPC character sheet)?

3. How can I (as a GM) make my die rolls Ace?

Thank you all!!!

-PJ

Quote Originally Posted by pjrake
    1. How do you use the +Damage icon (next to the modifier)? It's a toggle switch but haven't figured out what's it for.

2. As a GM how can I make rolls using the Wild Die (either just by rolling or from an NPC character sheet)?

3. How can I (as a GM) make my die rolls Ace?

Thank you all!!!

-PJ
    1) In SW rules when attack scores a raise you get extra d6 damage that can ace. So when you roll a raise in your attack you highlight the +Damage icon, roll the damage normally and boom! the extra d6 is being rolled automatically along the regular damage. In addition you can drag from the +damage icon and you actually drag a d6 die that can ace, drop it to chat to have the effect manually applied.

2) As GM open NPC sheet, next to the name there is jack's icon. Click that icon and it will get highlighted. When the jack is highlighted the NPC is a wild card and will automatically roll wild die along with regular rolls, which are made from the NPC sheet.

3) If you make trait/damage rolls from PC sheet, NPC sheet, combat tracker the dices will automatically ace, aka. when the die scored highest possible score, another die is automatically being rolled to the chat. As GM or player you can just watch the enjoyment of dices being exploding!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael
    1) In SW rules when attack scores a raise you get extra d6 damage that can ace. So when you roll a raise in your attack you highlight the +Damage icon, roll the damage normally and boom! the extra d6 is being rolled automatically along the regular damage. In addition you can drag from the +damage icon and you actually drag a d6 die that can ace, drop it to chat to have the effect manually applied.

2) As GM open NPC sheet, next to the name there is jack's icon. Click that icon and it will get highlighted. When the jack is highlighted the NPC is a wild card and will automatically roll wild die along with regular rolls, which are made from the NPC sheet.

3) If you make trait/damage rolls from PC sheet, NPC sheet, combat tracker the dices will automatically ace, aka. when the die scored highest possible score, another die is automatically being rolled to the chat. As GM or player you can just watch the enjoyment of dices being exploding!
    You rule! Thanks!!!

-PJ

Thread Information