FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

PFS Scenario NPC modules

In order to help our fellow Fantasy Grounds PFS GMs out with their scenario preparation I am creating this thread to allow GMs who have already created the NPCs from PFS scenarios in fantasy Grounds to post their NPCs as modules.

There are 2 ways to do this:
    1. Use the creature parser - which outputs a statblock module: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=15475
    2. Create/modify the NPCs/creatures manually within an FG campaign and use the /export command to export just the NPC entries into a module.

Only include NPC statblocks here - as these can be distributed as part of the OGL

Attach your NPC modules to a post below and I (or another mod) will move them to the relevant section in post #2. You will need to zip the module file (to have a .zip extension) as this forum does not accept a .mod file as an attachment.

Thanks very much!
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 8th, 2013 at 20:00.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Module attachments

Thanks to the community members who are making these modules available - credit is listed for each module.

Updated July 13th 2013 - added First Steps Part 3

Season 0
    Attachment 4182
    0-01 - Silent Tide. (Trenloe)
    0-02 - The Hydras Fang Incident. (Trenloe)

Season 1
    Attachment 4189
    55: The Infernal Vault. (Trenloe)

Season 2
    Attachment 4194
    2-01 Before the Dawn Pt 1 - Bloodcove Disguise. (Trenloe)
    2-02 Before the Dawn Pt 2: Rescue at Azlant Ridge. (Trenloe)
    2-11: The Penumbral Accords. (RobG)

Season 3 (Including First Steps)
    Attachment 4449
    3-01: The Frostfur Captives. (Trenloe)
    3-09: The Quest for Perfection—Part I: The Edge of Heaven. (Trenloe)
    3-11: The Quest for Perfection—Part II: On Hostile Waters. (Hawkwind)
    3-13: The Quest for Perfection—Part III: Defenders of Nesting Swallow. (Hawkwind)
    3-19: The Icebound Outpost. (RobG)
    3-EX: The Cyphermage Dilemma. Can be used for #4-15, but remove the disease from the dog in the town. (Trenloe)

First Steps Part 3 (Trenloe) V2 Parser

Season 4
    Attachment 4185
    4–07: Severing Ties. (Hawkwind)
    4–11: The Disappeared. (Hawkwind)

4–15: The Cyphermage Dilemma. See 3-EX above.

To use these modules, unzip the files in the attachment to your <FG App Data Directory>\modules folder and you will then see these as modules you can activate within your 3.5e/PFRPG campaign. The NPCs will appear as another tab in the NPC list. Each attachment contains all of the .mod files for that section - I had to do it this way as the FG forum limits 5 attachments per form post.
    Last edited by Trenloe; July 13th, 2013 at 18:58.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Module attachments - 2

Thanks to the community members who are making these modules available - credit is listed for each module.

PFS Sanctioned Modules
    Attachment 4200
    Thornkeep (Accursed Halls, Enigma Vaults, Forgotten Laboratory). (Hawkwind)
    The Midnight Mirror. (Hawkwind)
    Crypt of the Everflame. (RobG)
    Fangwood Keep. (Hawkwind)

To use these modules, unzip the files in the attachment to your <FG App Data Directory>\modules folder and you will then see these as modules you can activate within your 3.5e/PFRPG campaign. The NPCs will appear as another tab in the NPC list. Each attachment contains all of the .mod files for that section - I had to do it this way as the FG forum limits 5 attachments per form post.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 10th, 2013 at 16:26.

first the modules I have done being the first three parts of Thornkeep and the Midnight Mirror

and now some season three and four adventures, note that on most of them I only did the first lower tier and I often split the file as i was having trouble converting the odd module

one last one

Forgot about this old guy.

my latest purchase Fangwood Keep, the chronicle sheet has the actual Keep on it if you fancy owning your own castle

The Glass river rescue season 5-1

Thread Information