FG Spreadshirt Swag

RMC Attack table notes

I'm currently trying to make a module to add spacemaster to the RMC ruleset. I'm currently "coding" the attack tables in the XML file and I'm trying to find a way to display the notes at the bottom of the tables. So I've been looking at the existing Arms Law attack tables in the XML file and I see "notes" that I cannot find in game. I tried using the same XML code in my spacemaster file and it won't show these notes in game either. (My attack and critical tables all work well so far and I don't get any error from FG when loading my module)

The <Note></Note> tag is used many times in Arms Law attack tables. For example:
    Code:
    <Note type="string">This is a note</Note>
    I thought I would see those notes at the bottom of the tables in FG or somewhere in the table resolver but I don't see them anywhere. Is there a way to modify the tables to add a section at the bottom to show these notes?

I need help... What am I missing?

Thanks

Hi Sevinz,

I don't think you are missing anything. I am not sure why the original developers put the notes in the attack table XML but didn't implement it in the table resolver. My only guess is the table resolver is pretty complex and is getting a bit crowded with space.

I will see if I can find a good way to add the notes for tables in the table resolver.

Dakadin

Thread Information