STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: SW Videos

SW Videos

Guys,

In the past I have made a few videos on youtube highlighting aspects of FGII and SW ruleset.

Is there anything I need to go over or have missed?
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Hi mate,
    Your videos along with Xornes have been a huge help!

How about going through the combat tracker in intricate detail ( similar to your old and new vids) but also adding some tips in there?
    In addition I could do with an idiots guide to exporting stuff, and using the Personalities boxes, as the text wraps in an odd way. My solution is to use extra spaces, prolly not the best idea.
    The vehicle box, and how that is used would be interesting, as so far I have avoided using it.
    Cheers

Can we arrange a voip chat to go over these, I think what I need to do is do a "show-and-tell" session where you ask me questions and I answer them, then I can used that to make a video
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Yeah sure no problem. Not this week as I am currently on a biz trip until Thursday evening, and I am running my Realms campaign. Then it's hank holiday, next week I could do, except Thursday. Week after I am on another biz trip in Asia Pacific, but the week after that should be okay too. Let me know what suits you around timings.

Not quite as deepest, darkest Wales as before.
    Would it be better to wait until 3.4 comes out or is there enough in 3.3 that will be static even after 3.4 has been implemented?

I'm particularly thinking of any of Ikael's improvements that are going to be implemented.

One thing I think everyone would find useful would be an example with the chase tool and the new chase rules.

Is there also any way to demonstrate the social combat from Deluxe - ooooo, how about a Social Combat Tracker?
    Time Zone: GMT

Preferred Systems: Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu

Currently Running:
    - Savage Worlds (Deadlands Noir) Campaign

Currently Playing:
    - Savage Worlds (Realms of Cthulhu) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (Supers) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (50 Fathoms) Campaign

Planned:
    - Savage Worlds - Space 1889

Quote Originally Posted by scionofnyarlathotep
    Would it be better to wait until 3.4 comes out or is there enough in 3.3 that will be static even after 3.4 has been implemented?
    I'll prob do what's been added vid yes
    Quote Originally Posted by scionofnyarlathotep
    One thing I think everyone would find useful would be an example with the chase tool and the new chase rules.
    Erm done that...

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by zackspacks
    Yeah sure no problem. Not this week as I am currently on a biz trip until Thursday evening, and I am running my Realms campaign. Then it's hank holiday, next week I could do, except Thursday. Week after I am on another biz trip in Asia Pacific, but the week after that should be okay too. Let me know what suits you around timings.
    I'll bring my laptop to UK Expo then

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Ooooh, you're bringing technology to a PnP session? How risqué. Might pop in on my iPad mini.

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information