DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Scooby Doo F'Taghn

Right so I am planning to run Scooby Doo F'Taghn this Saturday at 18:45 (BST - GMT+1)

There are currently 3 slots left, Fred, Velma and Daphne.

Anyone is welcome to join.

A Savage worlds game with the twisted concept of what happens when you cross Scooby doo with Cthulhu!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I would jump at the chance, but out on the lash this Saturday night, so maybe another time...darnation, if it wasn't for that pesky Doswelk, I would have gotten away with it!

Well Expo and Furnace give you two more chances
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Alas not mate, as I am walking the show with the missus at Expo, between running my 2 games ( besides your game is fully booked out I think ). As for Furnace, I have ran a different episode of my modern Call of Cthulhu Torchwood/ UNIT hack on Sunday afternoon for the past 5 Furnaces, it's like furniture now. Last year, a former Chaosium Kult of the Keepers Keeper was seen sprinting to sign up( Matt ). I would be lynched if I changed the running time :P You can run it for me at the biannual Continuum next year right ? Oh wait, another con for you to go to....mwhahahaha

Not quite as deepest, darkest Wales as before.
    Quote Originally Posted by zackspacks
    Alas not mate, as I am walking the show with the missus at Expo, between running my 2 games ( besides your game is fully booked out I think ). As for Furnace, I have ran a different episode of my modern Call of Cthulhu Torchwood/ UNIT hack on Sunday afternoon for the past 5 Furnaces, it's like furniture now. Last year, a former Chaosium Kult of the Keepers Keeper was seen sprinting to sign up( Matt ). I would be lynched if I changed the running time :P You can run it for me at the biannual Continuum next year right ? Oh wait, another con for you to go to....mwhahahaha
    Facebook thumbs up
    Time Zone: GMT

Preferred Systems: Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu

Currently Running:
    - Savage Worlds (Deadlands Noir) Campaign

Currently Playing:
    - Savage Worlds (Realms of Cthulhu) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (Supers) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (50 Fathoms) Campaign

Planned:
    - Savage Worlds - Space 1889

I'll be running it again at Dragonmeet this year.

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Dragonmeet is just not feasible for me, its an 8 hour round trip by train. To make matters worse I would have to leave before the evening slot to get home. Just for a one day 2 slotter, it ain't worth it my friend! Plus I know how tricky it can be to even get in a game at DM. So, next year then!!

Are you running this with v3.4 dev SW version? -- Do you want to play test Realms of Cthulhu extension in this game? Apply Sanity, madness, (maybe corruption) and NPC terror?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by zackspacks
    Dragonmeet is just not feasible for me, its an 8 hour round trip by train. To make matters worse I would have to leave before the evening slot to get home. Just for a one day 2 slotter, it ain't worth it my friend! Plus I know how tricky it can be to even get in a game at DM. So, next year then!!
    In that case what time are you arriving at Expo on Friday?
    I am planning to run an informal game in the afternoon of the new Savage Setting sticks and stones...

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Hey Kevin, your flexibility is highly appreciated mate. The problem I have with Expo is that I have the missus in tow, who is not a RPGer, but is a board/card gamer. I have already negotiated my 3 slots of rpg with her ( my two games and Scion's B7 ) so that's it for me, I am afraid. It's highly unusual for me to be at a con with Mrs Z, but as we normally have a mini break every bank holiday, some highly tricky negotiations had to take place to convince her that Expo will be a great weekend away

Thread Information