STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yeah I ran into this last night when trying to use the party sheet for parcels.

First I didn't know they couldn't see anything about the item except for the name. I too thought they would be able to click on it, see what it does, and then tell me who wanted it. As a workaround I pulled up the item stat block and shared that specific sheet with them so they could see it. That works fine

Then, I was trying to evenly distribute the 4 survival days the party found as part of a treasure parcel. As mentioned above you have to assign all of the item line to one person. So, we just decided to have one person track the entire party's survival days instead as a workaround.

It would be nice though to have some more functionality built into the parcel portion of the party sheet.

Also, it would be nice if you could allow someone in the party o anyone to make skill check rolls from the sheet instead of only the GM. Players tend to like to make their own rolls but the party sheet is so convenient for Skill Challenges and the like that it seems a shame not to use it.
    FG2 Ultimate License Holder

Dark Sun #1 Campaign Setting of All Time!

2nd Edition D&D Player and DM since 1994, now running a 4e Dark Sun campaign using FG2

I'm glad I found this question answered, I have just been trying to distribute 19 potions of cure light wounds, thought i'd better check it was possible to do it here after 20 minutes or so of thinking I had the syntax wrong in the assignment window.

It would be nice if this feature was updated so we can distribute items on masse.

I now work around it by having a designated holder of the survival days and cash loot items. Potions I actually just put each one in separately in the parcel, or in groups of 2-3 evenly split. Either that or just delete them out of the parcel manually and drag/drop them into the character sheet inventories.

Not a big deal but would be nice to have finer control
    FG2 Ultimate License Holder

Dark Sun #1 Campaign Setting of All Time!

2nd Edition D&D Player and DM since 1994, now running a 4e Dark Sun campaign using FG2

Thread Information