FG Spreadshirt Swag

Savage World game, Fridays

Looking for a player or two to join us on Fridays. We play Fridays from 7PM (US Central) to 11 or so. Haven't even started the game yet so now is a good time to join!

Blog Entries
    My schedule will open up in may and this is a good time slot for me . Only problem is I run a monthly game in that time slot. So once a month I wouldnt be available. Would that be a weekly game? What are you going to run?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

It's a "mostly weekly" game. Schedules don't always work, and I've got two kids that love to interrupt. That being said, we'd love to have you, and if you take a week off that's fine too.

I'm trying to keep the campaign a secret, at least until we get started. For now all I'm saying is that it's a modern campaign with a semi-realistic feel. Day 1 will probably involve making characters and getting a better feel for what to expect.

Still looking for players. I only have one guy solid, one interested, and one soft maybe.

Blog Entries
    Unless it's on may 3rd, I'll join you guys for day1!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I'm hoping to get the game started this Friday. At minimum we can get characters made and get started. You'll get a better feel for the campaign then too.

Because I've only gotten one player so far, I figure I'll have to open up on some details. The game is going to be a survival horror game. Heroes will be regular people thrown into a horrible situation and forced to figure a way out. Message me if you're interested, I'm hoping to start tomorrow evening about 7PM Central (US).

Thread Information