DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'm very interested to read about these other systems, but I wish folks would start new threads about it, then maybe detail them out a bit more. The info deserves to be seen at the root of the Classic D&D forum, and I'm thinking that most folks won't find it here in this thread that is labeled for C&C.

As I said previously, I'd love to see more details about all of these systems... for me, since I'm pretty well rooted in my chosen game system, I'm especially interested in being aware of which game materials and ideas can be adapted/applied to my game of choice. As classic D&D-oriented gamers, I think we have a pretty rich collection of materials to draw from, and I'm hoping this area of the forums can be a source of idea sharing for this kind of cross pollination.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture
    I'm very interested to read about these other systems, but I wish folks would start new threads about it, then maybe detail them out a bit more. The info deserves to be seen at the root of the Classic D&D forum, and I'm thinking that most folks won't find it here in this thread that is labeled for C&C.

As I said previously, I'd love to see more details about all of these systems... for me, since I'm pretty well rooted in my chosen game system, I'm especially interested in being aware of which game materials and ideas can be adapted/applied to my game of choice. As classic D&D-oriented gamers, I think we have a pretty rich collection of materials to draw from, and I'm hoping this area of the forums can be a source of idea sharing for this kind of cross pollination.
    I think most things, if not all things, that would be discussed in this forum would apply to C&C. Perhaps not 199% (double or nothing) but darn close. The trouble is with the forums name, It's called "Classic D&D" not "Retro-Gaming" as it has seemed to become, and should probably have as a side moniker.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

If any one is interested in finding out more about Swords and Wizardry the rules can be found here https://www.d20swsrd.com/

Thread Information