STAR TREK 2d20

Savage Worlds and FGII

Where can I go to find Savage Worlds Games to join in FGII?

Your right here ! Well, posting in the forum is once place - equally checking posts (I know a few games have been announced over the last 2-3 months) already on the forum is equally useful. The "Guild House" forum channel probably has more games announced in it, although you'll need to filter down to the Savage Worlds ones.

It can take a little while to find the "right" game, but have a browse around and PM / email / reply to threads and I'm sure you'll find a game in no time. Of course, finding one in the right time zone isn't always so easy, but we do have a broad international audience, so stick with it.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Here and the guild house is where to find SW games. There is a group out of england that runs on saturdays, and has a bunch of campaigns. This is there site https://virtualrpa.guildlaunch.com/

What kinda game are you looking for?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information