DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    see below
    Last edited by krb243; November 11th, 2015 at 13:37. Reason: double posted
    Life is too short to worry about things you can do nothing about
    Gaming since '78, DM/GMing since '79 (an ultimate grognard)
    Ultimate License owner

thanks for responding damned...on the skills tab, the base, ability, race, and misc fields can be accidentally changed with the mouse wheel. also, fields on the front page and weights on the inventory page. hopefully you can implement the CNTRL button to be used to effect any changes using the mouse wheel throughout the character sheet. thanks again for spending time on this.
    Ultimate License owner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krb243 View Post
    thanks for responding damned...on the skills tab, the base, ability, race, and misc fields can be accidentally changed with the mouse wheel. also, fields on the front page and weights on the inventory page. hopefully you can implement the CNTRL button to be used to effect any changes using the mouse wheel throughout the character sheet. thanks again for spending time on this.
    Its not actually what you were after but I have disabled scroll adjustments on all these fields. There is no toggle on/off its just off.
    This one is called Osric2.pak you will need to rename to use with a current campaign. If you do that I suggest you backup first as I dont know what it might do to your data...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0cq0cp3l9b...sric2.pak?dl=0

NOTE: The standard in most FG rulesets is to use the Control (CTRL) key to enable mouse-wheel adjusting of fields. I'd recommend sticking to that standard and not using the shift key, as that might lead to some confusion when using the ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    NOTE: The standard in most FG rulesets is to use the Control (CTRL) key to enable mouse-wheel adjusting of fields. I'd recommend sticking to that standard and not using the shift key, as that might lead to some confusion when using the ruleset.
    I couldnt (quickly) see where/how to utilise the CTRL key.
    There is a function isShiftPressed but no corresponding isCtrlPressed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I couldnt (quickly) see where/how to utilise the CTRL key.
    There is a function isShiftPressed but no corresponding isCtrlPressed?
    Thanks!
    isControlPressed!!!!!

awesome, it works great!!! thanks damned
    Ultimate License owner

I'm going to give this a shot also.

Thanks for all your work on this!!

I installed the ruleset and the mods. The monsters one it appears is still being completed. I couldn't figure out how to get the mods to work and tried it a few times till it did. There were some demon entries, humanoid entries, etc., but when I clicked on these it said there was some problem with the data file.

Looks great so far!

Thread Information