DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Just emailed it to ya.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    I'll give the public/private data more thought. I think I might have a solution, but I'd want to test it first.
    In the RMC ruleset there is an example you can use on the Notes tab of the character sheet. When the PC views the Notes tab it only shows the Character Notes but when the GM does there is a separate GM notes section.

Mmmmm... transparent but effective. I'll try it.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    BTW, everyone, I'm already glad I put the list up! The two top choices are both pretty simple to do, and options I didn't have much sense that people were jonesing for. I might be able to get them into the current release (depending on how long it takes to fix the actual bugs). I'm also surprised that the shopping cart gets no love - I figured other folks were as irritated as I at the process of buying gear for new characters... PITA. But that's a bit more involved, so I'm happy to back-burner the idea.

Be sure to add any of your own new ideas there too!
    I went in last night and added something. A good list you have there to begin with.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I went in last night and added something. A good list you have there to begin with.
    Good news, everyone: your suggested new feature (draggable items) is already one of the key upgrades for the 3.0 C&C ruleset that is under development... it's on the way
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture

OK, I think this thread can be un-stickied and sent to the great digital beyond...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hmmmm.... or we could start to add some of these things to the new ruleset!
    Can't hurt!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I would suggest to add the following ruleset Enhancement to C&C:
    For generated encounters, instead of entering a fixed amount of units allow to drag & drop a dice for random amount generation.
    As a second step interpret the # of monsters encountered from the monster manual put in the personalities with a dice roll conversion already if possible and pass this to the encounter.

This would make life easier e.g. if you use random monster encounter tables with linked encounters, where the amount can then easily modified and passed to the combat tracker.

Is it just me experiencing this in the last version of FG V 3.02 that formatted chat box bubbles cannot be dragged to the input chat line anymore, used for a GM to speak in character? Now I can only drag and drop the chat box to the big chat window instead.

The great digital beyond. Isn't that off highway 61? It's got red, white and blue shoestrings and a thousand telephones that won't ring - why not a few more suggestions? It keeps the ruleset fresh and hopefully not drag it down into the quagmire it got caught in before.

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information