DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Late Night Campaigns?

I was wondering if anyone plays any Late Night Campaigns? I live in Hawaii so it's been hard on finding any late night or GMT friendly campaigns.

Well, it's a global community, so your late nights might be another countries early mornings (e.g. your only 4 hours ahead of Australia, I think !) - weekend games tend to be easier for multiple timezones - but you might need to scour the games on offer yourself and do the timezone maths.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Hi there. Are you running the campaign? I'm up for night stuff. What is the timezone your's in? (I'm in GMT-5)
    When you're out there, without a care. Yeah, I was out of touch, but it wasn't because I didn't know enough. I just knew do much.
    Does that make me crazy?

Time: Eastern(-5)
    Looking For: 3.5E, GURPS, Call of Cthulhu(novice)
    Free Time: I go to school still so I'm normally free from 5pm on weekdays. I may play late Saturday, but never Sunday.

If you or someone else is DM'ing, I would love to play.

Our games tend to run around 10:30PM EST on Fridays and Saturdays. Given the nature of our age bracket (late 20s to mid 30s) they tend to be shorter campaigns in the 4-8 week time frame and not everyone joins in on every campaign. Aka, we periodically have openings. PM me if you want to get on the list.

Thread Information