DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Basic D&D Library files for Labyrinth Lord Ruleset

As alot fo you may know, Wizards of the coast has finally begun rereleasing their entire catalogue of D&D of editions past, and to celebrate My group is considering playing some Basic D&D modules. i found the Labyrinth Lord Ruleset wich is very close to the Basic D&D rules, and in previous forum posts there is mention of a Beckham Library file that converts the LL ruleset into a tru Basic D&D experience. the problem is all the links to the Beckham library files apear to be broken. and i cant seem to find them on other avenues of the internet. so Does anyone have here or a link to a working copy of the beckham library, or if there is another Basic D&D ruleset that has come along since then that is more accurate can you please give me heads up where to find it?

Thanks alot.

--Dave

Blog Entries
    Dave, I uploaded v0.5.0 of the BECKHAM extension over in the other community library thread you posted in. I'm not sure if its the latest and greatest version but hopefully will meet your needs.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Just created a Labyrinth Lord page in the library which also contains the extension that DrZ posted.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information