STAR TREK 2d20

Linklists in stories mis-aligned

This may be a FGII bug rather than a SW bug...

Listlinks get very broken if you have a long list of them.

The first and second link items overlap and after that the actual hot spot for the link gets lower that the graphic, after about 3-4 you have to click on the link below the one you want!

I am pretty sure this was done to the graphic size and I am sure at one point the links used the bullet graphic rather than the round one (which I seem to think fixed the issue)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I bet this is not even long link list problem, rather some xhtml format error. I have seen this in many occasions, when the linklist is small, long etc. doesn't seem to follow any pattern so I am thinking that there might be some malformating behind. Definitely not SW bug, since we cannot affect formattedtextfields much
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Send me an example module. I just reworked several controls in my v3.0 development, and I want to use this as an example to test.

Regards,
    JPG

Uploaded to FTP

Necropolis folder there's three modules in there, the Adventure Index in each is best example of issue.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information