DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Any FG Savagers at Games Expo UK this year ?

I can see Doswelk on there, and I am guessing that the guy with Draeus in brackets after his name, is the Draeus from this forum?

I will be there, running two games, the first is Savage Captain Scarlet, and the second is Savage as in Realms of Cthulhu. Here's a couple of flyers for the scenarios,
    hope to see some of you there, and tell me about your games
    cheers
    Paul

Saturday morning 10am-2pm:

Sunday morning 10am - 2pm:

Yes I am going

I do not have any fancy posters for my games

Friday 8pm:

Daring Tales of Adventure - The Jewel of Zinj.

Travel to the jungles of Africa and prevent the Nazis recovering the Jewel of Zinj

Saturday 10am:

Necropolis 2350: Last Train to Doomsday

Salus 2352, the heroes have to board a moving train and stop a Rephaim plot to seed a city with a powerful necromantic virus. If they fail, tens of thousands of citizens could transform into zombies right in the heart of Church territory.

Sunday 10am:

Scooby Doo F'Taghn!

A Savage worlds game with the twisted concept of what happens when you cross Scooby doo with Cthulhu!

On Saturday night I shall be running a Hellfrost: Land of Fire game (I do not know much more about it as TAG have not sent me a copy yet to read!)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

We'll have to hook you up with a poster for the next Expo.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

A *very* fancy one.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Yep that draeus guy in brackets 'tis moi!
    5 games planned.. wt!?? Yep bring it on!

Star Wars stormtroopers
    Necc Evil
    Lord of the rings
    Slipstream
    Judge dredd

All savage

Any of you joining in the unscheduled blake 7 sunday afternoon? If so see you there! Be nice to grab a drinknif we get time
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

I have bagged two seats on the unscheduled Blake's Seven Adventure (my idea to get Tony to run it!)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Yes I am in it, after the slacker cried off sick at Furnace 2011 Sat evening slot Wouldn't mind, I had even used one of my free pre-booking slots to make sure I was in it. That's gotta be worth a free Benny or ten, right ? It will be good to meet up with you guys

Doswelk, I wouldn't worry about the flyers fella, as there's nowhere to put them on the Expo site! I will be using the Capt Scarlet one for Furnace, and the Z&Z's one has been used at Continuum and Con-Quest already.

Draeus, that's a load of games, well done that man! I too would have been up there with a few more, but I have a non-RPGer in tow, namely Mrs Z, who is an avid card/boardgamer.

cheers
    Paul

We will also be playing Munchkin/Star Munchkin/Munchkin Zombie/Munchkin Cthulhu (i.e. all the packs at once) so you will be welcome to join in that!

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Really looking forward to it this year. Hmm and now Zach has mentioned a few more conventions. Good bye life! Oh and the fg convention the week after expo! Hello burn out

Doswelk I was looking at your daring tales and Scooby Doo. Maybe I can find some tine to John in something on fg you running at the fg convention?
    Last edited by Draeus; March 15th, 2013 at 14:32.
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

Not quite as deepest, darkest Wales as before.
    Well then laddies, we now have four of the six slots filled for the Sunday afternoon unscheduled B7 scenario.

That means we have two more slots to fill - Draeus, are any others from our Wednesday night group coming? If so, are they interested? As you know, I'm not there this week as on holiday so could you ask or post it on the FB group for me?

Cheers
    Time Zone: GMT

Preferred Systems: Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu

Currently Running:
    - Savage Worlds (Deadlands Noir) Campaign

Currently Playing:
    - Savage Worlds (Realms of Cthulhu) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (Supers) Campaign
    - Savage Worlds (50 Fathoms) Campaign

Planned:
    - Savage Worlds - Space 1889

Thread Information