FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thornkeep a PFS mega dungeon any interest?

I have just bought this and I really want to run it
    It counts as six seperate adventures , you don't need to play in the whole thing. It's a chance to do some good old fashioned kill monsters and take their stuff style dungeon crawling. Each level will take about six plus hours to play split over a couple of sessions and award three xp so there's some fast leveling if you interested in that sort of thing. I am posting from my phone so I will announce the first session on Monday for playing on the 22nd

Moved as requested.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Depending on the level range, I'd definitely be interested.

Yea I'm Probably a go for this too. What days are you thinking of playing this? My schedule is very tight right now. Have very little spare time.

The wife is at a hen night on the 22 of Match so I plan to do the first one then. The level requirements vary with each dungeon level and go all the way to nine, the first will be one to two

Subteirs
    1-2
    2-4
    3-5
    6-8
    5-7

Level 4 would need to be filled it or lower would need to be filled in.
    Midnight mirror might be a good fit into the area.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; March 10th, 2013 at 09:10.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Could a roleplayer without previous pathfinder experience (or ruleset) join?
    It does sound like fun.

I would be interested depending on the days and times
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Interested, but Friday nights are out for me.

I have played the first level already, and I feel I should warn you all that it's not a good idea to take a full party of brand-new characters. Somebody needs some gold for helpful equipment.

Check out the link in this thread for some cheap, useful items.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

I only the first level will be run on a Friday, I usually run my games on a mid week night.

Thread Information