FG Spreadshirt Swag

Player's Modules?

I noticed, building a background theme that players are given access to the "module button," which, for some strange reason, appears on their screen. I was under the impression that that was what the Library was for. Is this a glitch?
    Aliens.... Go fig?

No. If the GM allows, players can actually have modules open that the GM does not.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    I was under the impression that that was what the Library was for. Is this a glitch?
    The Savage Worlds ruleset doesn't have a "Module Activation" button in the library window like the 3.5E and 4E rulesets. Hence it is available as a button on the toolbar; which is where it was, until recently, for all/most rulesets.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    The Savage Worlds ruleset doesn't have a "Module Activation" button in the library window like the 3.5E and 4E rulesets. Hence it is available as a button on the toolbar; which is where it was, until recently, for all/most rulesets.
    I know, I was just wondering why it was on the player's side, which moon_wzard answered for me.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information