DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

#3-02 Sewer Dragons of Absalom - Saturday 3/2/13 1PM CST (-6 GMT)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 3–7.

Absalom is Golarion’s busiest and most populous city, but one of its largest populations goes largely unnoticed. You must venture into the sewers beneath the City at the Center of the World to stop the meddling dragons within from disrupting a vital Pathfinder Society operation.

Written by Dennis Baker.

Session Day and Time and time zone: Saturday March 2nd 1pm CST
    GMT Offset: -6
    Duration: 4-6 hours
    Fantasy Grounds license: Full (need lite license to join)
    Chat type: Teamspeak (server fgts.servegame.com)
    Tiers and subtiers valid for this scenario: Tier 3-7, subtiers 3-4, 6-7.

The game calendar page is here. Sign up here with your character to get a spot.

At the end of the game, I'll need either a picture/pdf of your last chronicle or the following information from it:

Player name:
    Character name:
    Society #:
    Faction:
    Chronicle number:
    XP:
    Fame:
    Prestige:
    Gold:

And I'll need you to give me this information after the game if applicable:
    Items Sold/Conditions Gained:
    Items Bought/Conditions Cleared:

This is one of the better scenarios I've played; I think you'll enjoy it.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Attachment 3889

Attachment 3890
    Karu
    18411-3
    Lantern Lodge
    Currently # 11
    XP: 10
    Fame/Prestige: 18/18
    Gold: 3019
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Haematite: Level 4 Monk
    40412-2
    Fame: 15
    Prestige: 13
    Gold: 1584.26

Quick heads up I purchased this scenario about 10 months ago with the intention of running it (before internet woes) but I havn't glanced at it since then and I'm pretty sure I only remember cursory details about the adventure. I've never played it though and would really like to give it a go.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Looking forward to this. I need to level Kirsa up and will post her and her chronicle shortly
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Already of the stench of the sewers on me.... thanks for running it anyway!

@G Scout

Ill be playing my ninja, just need to level her then ill post her XML and chronicle. She's level 5.

Think we can play tier 6-7? What does the avg party level need to be?

Pathfinder's only level requirements are that you fit the Tier requirements, not the sub-tier, so its our choice on playing 3-4 or 6-7. APL is currently 4.2 actual and adjusted about 4.7.
    Not sure how dangerous or bad this scenario can be.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey
    Pathfinder's only level requirements are that you fit the Tier requirements, not the sub-tier
    I was under the understanding that you had to have an average party level that fit into the subtier. Hmm

If your APL fits one of the subtiers, you play that subtier. If it falls between, you choose.

In this case, I think you'd be in serious trouble playing up unless everyone was level 5, and even then it would be risky if there were less than six people.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Nope, only suggested not required, unless its a 3+ tier game.

Tiers are a level restriction for play. If a PC’s level does not fall within the level range of a scenario’s tier, that character can not legally play in that scenario. For example, a 5th-level PC is legal for play in scenarios of Tiers 1–5, 3–7, and 5–9; a 1st-level PC can only legally play in a Tier 1 or Tier 1–5 scenario. Within each tier, PCs should play in the subtier in which they fall whenever possible, but they may be allowed to play up or down, based on the average party level at the table, as outlined below. Some scenarios or special events offer more than two subtiers. In these cases, no PC can play at a subtier more than 1 step away from her character level.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information