STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I was just contacted by Smiteworks and they granted me Adventure Deck and Deadlands: Reloaded products! What a wonderful act from them! That said, I am goin to do SWFI adapter extensions for both of them. No matter if it's just temporary solutions until SW 3.4

First of all I will be releasing SWFI 0.71 version and use that as base for the adapters. Then I will focus on Adventure Deck adapter (easy task) and then Deadlands. Because Dealands is so massive with all the changes, I will be doing it in pieces, your reported issue is the first one, and then I will be comparing parts of it bit by bit and developing the adapter.

I would love to do it right away, just my weekend and today is reserved for some Salsa dancing Be patient and I will keep you informed about progression.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Ikael, you are a true gentleman, and this also goes for the fine folk at Smiteworks. I have to say that it is deeply reassuring to find such a breed still exists, and from the moment I joined FG I have found the willingness and level of support from members to be second to none.

A true community spirit.

Indebted. As ever.

That's because we're all here 'cause we're not all there.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Just wanted to report that Adventure Deck adapter is ready and can be found from here. Now I am focusing on creating adapter for Dealands: Reloaded, but it will take much more time since it has 100-times more changes to core ruleset.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information