FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylith
    Yup Mummy sucked, well at least in my opinion anyway. The one I've been working on is a game of Vampire the Dark Ages, (well Wolves of the Sea) only set in Viking age Scandinavia. I've found oWoD & SW quite a good fit for most things, only system specific stuff such as Humanity/ Morality & Virtues weren't quite as easy to figure out. It has helped me seal a lot of the SW core rules in my head as well which is great too.
    Yep, Mummy did suck. The Dark ages Wolves of the Sea would make a great campaign (I played it myself when Dark Ages first came out and the supplement became available). Connecting it to mainland Europe in the form of raids also brings in the other clans quite nicely. SW and WoD, do mix nicely together and the Humanity/Morality & Virtues aren't that hard once you have the "Road" concept under your belt - it's rather like an alignment that guides your way from novice to legendary and a Hindrance (because it's a code of honor, especially among Vikings). Gee now I've got this urge to pull out the V:TDA.... No, too busy with other games. I will drag them out eventually though. In the meantime *no* Cainite Heresies allowed. (especially if you're Malkavian)
    Last edited by S Ferguson; March 27th, 2013 at 03:13.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information