DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

2nd march 8pm gmt Pathfinder Society Scenario #4–11: The Disappeared (PFRPG)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

A powerful ally of the Pathfinder Society has disappeared, and no one but the Pathfinders even remembers that she ever existed. Can the PCs discover the fate of their missing associate, or will all memory of her be erased completely from history?

Written by Jonathan H. Keith.

The Mrs is out on the lash so i will run it as one session rather than my usual habit of spreading it over two nights

It's a stealth em up

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=995

Adoen's paperwork

My Chronicle Sheet, Character Sheet, and xml are attached. Looking forward to the game

Many thanks for the invite but I've already played this one. I will in interested in the follow up thought at some point. Have fun guys!
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Here is my character, If you have room. already applied on calendar.
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

hey i got 2 chronicle sheets from different adventures which one should i sent the latest one or both? since the new one doesnt list the items i unlocked in the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by loaluciferloa
    hey i got 2 chronicle sheets from different adventures which one should i sent the latest one or both? since the new one doesnt list the items i unlocked in the first one.
    We just look at the latest one to get all the up-to-date info for a regular PFS game.

If we ever did an audit, then we'd ask for all of them! :-o
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

my id is 78054-1
    here is my character and latest chronicle

Hawkwind I had a purchase of a "wand of cure light wounds" after my last game, I informed last GM and he said he would update, but just incase he does not get me a new chronicle soon, I wanted to inform you so you could take care of it.
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

No problem will that be gold pieces or prestige points?

Thread Information