DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    All joking aside, you still have less than a snowball's chance in hell of completing this scenario on subtier 6-7.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Blog Entries
    I don't think I ever disputed that.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Trueshots, notes for you.

You said the Shinobi shozoku came from the Jade Regent AP? If so, it is not on the list of approved equipment for PFS.
    It is not enough to simply say you have a masterwork tool. You must say what that tool actually is and for what circumstance it is meant to be used. I'm not accepting the use of any "tool" that you simply wear all the time, either.
    Disguise kits already exist and cost 50 gp for 10 uses.
    Masterwork instruments already exist and cost 100 gp.

For the love of Abadar, spend some of that cash! +1 weapons, +1 armor, a ring of protection, a cloak of resistance, a few potions, some alchemical items, anything! Gold rewards grow exponentially, so you're only hurting yourself if you skip cheaper items while saving up for the big ones.

Skellan, where's your PC?
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Yea I've been saving for a +1 adamantine agile wakizashi . X2

As for that robe, I just picked it it says its ok for PFS play so I went with it. If you don't allow tools let me know which ones so I can adjust, I have to adjust every week cause every gm is different.

What is tool you are looking for, if you want to disguise yourself all the time you would probably want a hat of disguise over a disguise kit if you're using it that much.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Sorry to do this but I am going to have to drop from the session this evening. Sorry, hope you replace me ok
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I'm going to be 30 mins late for game, stuck in traffic out if town! Sorry, don't kill me über toon!

As long as everyone else is OK with starting the game later, we will. If not, there are places where you can join up with the party.

Remember you get one free (non-relic) item of 150 gp or less. Tell me what you want.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    Remember you get one free (non-relic) item of 150 gp or less. Tell me what you want.
    I will take a scroll of Tongues (cost 150 gp)
    I have no purchases for this chronicle other than those listed on my notes page:
    Antitoxin - 50gp
    Theater Ticket - 5gp
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information