DICE PACKS BUNDLE

looking for games played on sunday

i was just wondering if anyone runs games on sunday -8 GMT (PST) most of the games i've seen are played during the week or on saturdays. can anyone direct me to where a 40 yr old with children (read time consuming obligations) can play?
    timezone: GMT -8 (PST)
    times/days available: sundays 6a-12p ;sat 8p-2a ; tues /thurs 9p-12p (pst)
    new to rpg's interested in DnD5e

I'm in exactly the same situation so I understand the time constraints. Unfortunately in the wrong time zone to help out. I hope you can find something in the evenings.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Might be possible to run occasional one on a Tuesday at 9 est (-5 gmt), if there are enough others who would also be interested.

I'm guessing that you have level 1 character(s) right now for PFS. Are looking you for PFS as its easier to get into, or just more for just getting to game. I have a number of modules pretty much ready to go (just lacking linked tokens) that I could do.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey
    Might be possible to run occasional one on a Tuesday at 9 est (-5 gmt), if there are enough others who would also be interested.
    I would play, as long as there's no other PFS game I'm playing and I haven't played the scenario yet. So if you announce any games for a tuesday, I'd definitely be interested (although I might still not be able to play, depending on the exact date).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Any preference for Scenarios or Modules, recently got Thornwood with a gift certificate and looking forward to Emerald Spire when it comes in June
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

I'd prefer low-level scenarios at the moment, because I have lots of leve 1 and 2 character that want to gain some levels.
    As long as I haven't played the scenarios yet, they are all good.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I may be able to play around 930 (est) i don't usually get home from picking up my child until then... i guess i could rush it and have my wife fill in with the household duties. let me know if you think this is feasable. also i'm totally new, not only to fg2 but to rpg's as a whole so if you don't mind teaching me the ropes it'll be greatly appreciated.
    timezone: GMT -8 (PST)
    times/days available: sundays 6a-12p ;sat 8p-2a ; tues /thurs 9p-12p (pst)
    new to rpg's interested in DnD5e

Thread Information