STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Alright, seems like not enough people who can play Fortress with their own characters. I'll pick a different one.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

i loike to play the game i can make a lv 5 char fast i have hero lab and i like to make a lv 5 sorc dragon disciple ok

Glad to see the enthusiasm, Mike, but this is for the Pathfinder Society organized campaign and all characters must start at level 1. You could play as a level 7 pregenerated character and apply the credit to a new level 1 character, though. Check out the info and links in this thread for more information.

I'm going to be putting up a new thread for a different scenario on that day. You're welcome to join that game.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

ok i have a lv 1 char all i need to do is add it to u let me know what u want me to addd it to u so u have it

OK, I've set up a new thread with a vote for this Saturday, and I'll work on something new for the week after, probably Shades of Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike17
    i loike to play the game i can make a lv 5 char fast i have hero lab and i like to make a lv 5 sorc dragon disciple ok
    This is a Pathfinder Society game so you can't just make a level 5 character - you have to gain experience through playing official Pathfinder Society scenarios.

Have a look at the information in this thread to see what Pathfinder Society is all about and see if you are interested: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17510
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

i know i have my lv 1 already made up thx

Quote Originally Posted by Winged1
    I am interested

I have played neither session, I have a 5th level Magus/Rouge, Saturday 1 pm is when I normally play face 2 face but I could probably rearrange.
    Sorry Gwaihir but after looking it up on my records I found out that I have played Disappeared and my Venture Captain reminded me that I am playing Fortress when he gets back, oops

scout let me know where to send my char sheet to u to chk out and are u using buy out or rolls fot stats pls email me at mcpomike17@gmail ok thx

mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike17
    scout let me know where to send my char sheet to u to chk out and are u using buy out or rolls fot stats pls email me at mcpomike17@gmail ok thx
    This game uses Pathfinder Society rules which has strict guidelines on how to create your character.

Please check out the thread I mentioned before: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=17510

You will need to download the free PFS guide mentioned in step 2 and follow the instructions within that guide to create your character and select your Pathfinder Society faction.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information