DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Another run of The Disappeared?

I plan on running Fortress of the Nail (Tier 5-9), the follow-up to The Disappeared (Tier 1-5). Before I do that, I thought I'd ask if there were enough people who haven't played The Disappeared for me to run it first. The times will be the next two Saturdays at 1 PM CST (-6 GMT).

For those who weren't aware, these scenarios will have an effect on the plot of the campaign going forward. If a certain percentage (probably half) of the tables worldwide who play either mission fails (during a short period of time I don't know), then the missions will be treated as a failure for the campaign.

So, let me know if you want to play The Disappeared—quickly, so I have time to prep. Fortress of the Nail will happen regardless.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

What's the level range on those?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    I plan on running Fortress of the Nail (Tier 5-9), the follow-up to The Disappeared (Tier 1-5).
    If you want the break down, they're subtiers 1-2 and 4-5 for The Disappeared and 5-6 and 8-9 for Fortress of the Nail.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

I would love to play Fortress of the Nail, but I don't have a level 5 character yet
    I don't think that will change so fast, so I suppose I won't be able to play it yet.
    I have already played The Disappeared, so I won't be participating there either.
    But I will let you know if I get a character to level 5 within the next few days ^^
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Don't forget you can use a level 7 pregen, but I can understand if you don't want to.

Blog Entries
    I'd like to play but I don't think I can make the date.
    I'm out for the second game as I don't have a high enough dude yet... that date I could probably make.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout
    Don't forget you can use a level 7 pregen, but I can understand if you don't want to.
    yes, but it's not quite the same as playing one of my own characters. I'd probably go for the same character I used for The Disappeared (it'd be a nice storytelling detail). He's level 3 now, and I did plan to give him the first Runelords chronicle, but he'll still be a few XP short of level 5.
    It won't be a big deal if I can't make it, though. There'll be more opportunities for that scenario.

oh, btw: Did you plan to play The Disappeared next week (feb 23) and Fortress of the Nail the week after that (mar 2)? Then I won't be able to make it anyway. I'll be at a convention on march 1-3 ^^
    Last edited by Malkavian_Andi; February 17th, 2013 at 21:47.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I took a look at the character list. I thought there were more level 5s, but I guess their players aren't regulars anymore. I'll have to see if there's enough hits for Fortress.

And it would be nice to take the same character to both scenarios, but unless you happen to be the right level, there's unfortunately not really any way you can do both with one character in a timely manner. Fortress takes place shortly after Disappeared. It's not necessary to do both.

I'd be interested in Fortress of the Nail with my level 6 ranger.

I am interested

I have played neither session, I have a 5th level Magus/Rouge, Saturday 1 pm is when I normally play face 2 face but I could probably rearrange.

Thread Information