DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is port changing option (-p) broken

I have tried to use this -p paramter to start FGII in hope it would use different port, but no luck thus far. I have been reading lots of sources how it should be done but the opened port is always 1802 no matter what I do.

I am using Windows 7 Home and below is how I am launching my FGII application:
    "C:\Program Files\Fantasy Grounds II\FantasyGrounds.exe" -p 2222

I have tried this with FGII v2.92 and v2.93 test version. Could other double-check this out too?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

I was trying to help Ikael, and encountered the same issue. Also on Win 7 but pro 32bit and 64bit.

Blog Entries
    Not sure but it may have been removed when UPNP support was added. Hopefully JPG can confirm.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

A quick look at the code implies that it should be working, but I have not tested it recently.

One thing I noticed. The correct format is -p#### (i.e. without a space between -p and the port number).

JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; February 17th, 2013 at 03:00.

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    A quick look at the code implies that it should be working, but I have not tested it recently.

One thing I noticed. The correct format is -p#### (i.e. without a space between -p and the port number).

JPG
    Confirmed, removing the space corrected the issue for me. Not sure how I managed to miss that before.

I can also confirm that this fixes the issue! Thanks alot! I hope this information could be update to Networking FAQs and to all non-official support pages
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information