DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Adoen's Chronicle Sheet

I have my Chronicle Sheet from the last session finally and it is attached. The subtotal/total look like they should be 1173 as the subtotal; not sure why the total is 1153; other than that:

I'd like to do the following if the income from the past session was sufficient:

Purchase and Sales after the Frostfur captives.

Sell:
    Scale Mail @50% +25gp

Buy:
    Full Plate -1,500gp
    Light Crossbow -35gp
    Light Mace -5gp
    Crossbow Bolts(x10) -1sp

Squire Attendant -4pp
    Wand of Cure Light Wounds -2pp

Quote Originally Posted by xaoslaad
    I have my Chronicle Sheet from the last session finally and it is attached. The subtotal/total look like they should be 1173 as the subtotal; not sure why the total is 1153; other than that:

I'd like to do the following if the income from the past session was sufficient:

Purchase and Sales after the Frostfur captives.

Sell:
    Scale Mail @50% +25gp

Buy:
    Full Plate -1,500gp
    Light Crossbow -35gp
    Light Mace -5gp
    Crossbow Bolts(x10) -1sp

Squire Attendant -4pp
    Wand of Cure Light Wounds -2pp
    If hawk didn't get the chronicle right you need to make sure he gets it right before handing to next gm. Also you are still level one so all your sells are at 100% not 50%. Remember if this was you last game before Turning level 2, this is you last chance to change anything about your character. You can change anything and everything but you have to do it before you play in it first game as level two.

Yep, I've already replied on the other thread asking him to fix it. Winged1 also pointed out hawkwind didn't put the name of the Session on the sheets either, which I have pointed out in my post on that thread as well... at this point I'm ready to just print it out, write it on, and scan it in. very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by xaoslaad
    Yep, I've already replied on the other thread asking him to fix it. Winged1 also pointed out hawkwind didn't put the name of the Session on the sheets either, which I have pointed out in my post on that thread as well... at this point I'm ready to just print it out, write it on, and scan it in. very frustrating.
    In defense of GM's, they aren't always going to get the info right. That's why players should always check the chronicles to make sure. I've never had any problems with GM's not wanting or willing to correct mistakes. I do wish all GM's would do their chronicles within 24 hours of the game ending. If someone only plays one toon and the GM takes a week or so to do the chronicle, that player can't play until they have completed the chronicle. Yes, it can be frustrating. But try to be patient, it will all work out

As Trueshots has said - please be patient with GMs. There is a lot of overhead for GMs to do after a PFS session has concluded. If the chronicle sheet the GM provides you with is incorrect politely let them know and give them time to correct it.

GMs go to a lot of effort to run games for you players, so help them out and give them the time they need to complete the additional admin that comes with Pathfinder Society. Without GMs you won't be playing...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just one more thing. The more information you can provide to the GM after the game the easier it is on the GM. If a player doesn't come up with a buy/sell list for days after the game, the chronicle can't be finished til the GM has that. If you notice a lot of the Vet players will post all kinds of info on the thread after the game is finished to help with the expediting of the chronicle sheet. These things include stuff like:

previous xp
    pfs #
    previous pp
    previous fame
    previous gold
    inventory changes
    day job rolls
    pp spent
    items used during game ( ex. wand of cure light wounds -6 charges)

This isn't a complete list, the more detailed the easier it is on the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    As Trueshots has said - please be patient with GMs. There is a lot of overhead for GMs to do after a PFS session has concluded. If the chronicle sheet the GM provides you with is incorrect politely let them know and give them time to correct it.

GMs go to a lot of effort to run games for you players, so help them out and give them the time they need to complete the additional admin that comes with Pathfinder Society. Without GMs you won't be playing...
    And I appreciate it. But try to understand my point of view. I paid in advance to attend a con. I even had to pay (even if it was only a few bucks) to sit at an event table to play. I did not think that a game I played 8 and 15 days prior would be threatening to make a mess out of my plans, not to mention now spending how much time/effort trying to get a sheet of paper.

The upside of the whole thing is it's still low enough tier that I could roll up another character, but even then it is not what I wanted to do.

If I have to leave a month between games to guarantee I can get what I need to progress my character the whole thing loses its appeal.
    Last edited by xaoslaad; February 19th, 2013 at 01:49.

Thread Information