STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

*PFS (New Possible Times: See Calendar) PFS-0-01 Silent Tide (1-5)

Overview
    Eight hundred years ago, a hidden armada of ships from Taldor floated off the coast of the Isle of Kortos like a thousand locusts, waiting for the signal to invade Absalom. The plan was simple, but deadly: When the misty weather of Desnus (May) took hold, a fifth column of infiltrators known as Black Echelon would weaken strategic defense points and destroy Absalom's warning system from within. Once their bloody mayhem was complete, the hidden saboteurs planned to signal the fleet, welcoming them to lay siege to a city now brought to its knees.

Please sign up on the Game Calendar HERE and Visit the Game Forum Thread HERE.

WARNING: This is my second game as a GM. I am extremely new to Pathfinder. I am looking for a group of "Veterans" to run this for but you don't have to be to sign up.

Character Levels: We are hoping to be playing at the Subtier (4-5) but will play at Subtier (1-2) if need be. Don't let this keep you from signing up! We will take Level's 4 and 5 first and additional spots will be given to lower level Characters. If you are signing up with a level 4-5 character please list your alternate lower level character too in case we play down at subtier 1-2. Thanks.

Duration: Normally this scenario would take 4 hours. I ask that everyone prepare for 30-40 additional minutes due to my being new to GM'ing.

What I Need From You: Im asking that if you sign up that you provide me with the following on the Game Forum Thread:
    Xml of Character
    Last Chronicle for your Character
    Portrait of Character
    PFS #
    Starting Gold
    Starting XP
    Faction

Fantasy Grounds License: Full (You must have a Lite License to play)

Voice Chat: TeamSpeak3 server address: fgts.servegame.com (No port or password needed)

Server Address: Scrawny Dungeon Good Dice
    Last edited by Trueshots; February 12th, 2013 at 23:09.

I only have my 2nd level witch, so feel free to drop me if I'm getting in the way of you playing at a higher tier.

Hey Trueshots,

The times fit for me and I have an option of either a 4th level sorceress or a 2nd level rogue to play depending on the tier. However I have unfortunately played this scenario . It was over a year ago so small chance I'll remember anything and spoil it but under PFS rules I can't get any credit. I've little else to do that evening so if you are short of a full table I'm happy to play for no credit. Let me know if this is ok and I'll upload the relevant stuff but preference should go to players that can get credit.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

Sounds really nice.

It's been a while since I last played my level 4 character, so here he is:

Sesquipedalix
    PFS-#: 42939-2
    Starting gold: 1748
    Starting XP: 9
    Faction: Lantern Lodge

I'll attach the last two chronicles (#10 & #11), because #11 is the Crystalhue boon and doesn't have xp and gold on it.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

If there aren't enough high level characters, I can bring a lower level character, I have lots of those ^^
    Just tell me if I need to do that and I'll upload stuff for a low level character.
    I'm not sure which one I'd choose. If you need anything special, here's what I have:
    - level 1 elven sorcerer, spiecialized on casting ray spells
    - level 2 half-orc inquisitor of Lamashtu, specialized on intimidation
    - level 2 human Fighter/Alchemist, specialized on staying alive
    - level 1 elven oracle, specialized on healing
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

1st level Monk

Trueshots,

If there is an opening still for a 1st level here is my character for consideration.

PFS # 75768-3
    Starting Gold 70G,9SP,1CP
    Starting XP 0
    Faction Grand Lodge

Thank you,
    Ultimate license holder - Location: Texas CST
    Fantasy Grounds server: puny ninja soft grave
    Community Teamspeak Server: voice.fg-con.com

Hey, its Ian, the guy you talked to last night on teamspeak. I finally finished my character completely. Level 1 Witch. Just let me know if I'm still in and if my level is okay.

PFS# 76828
    Starting gold 75 (spent 75 of character creation money)
    Starting Experience:0
    I have not played PFS before so I do not have a chronicle as far as I know(not sure where to find these on paizo)
    Faction: Osirion

Highest level character I have is Karu lvl 3 Sorcerer

Last Chronicle for your Character: No electronic copy

PFS #: 18411-3
    Starting Gold: 3186 (-1500 for Ring of Spell Knowledge I)
    Starting XP: 7, might change on Sat
    Faction: Lantern Lodge
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Player Character Level
    Killian (repeat) (repeat)
    cerijoel ? 2
    Gondrick Wizard 1
    Mgrancey Sorcerer 3
    avro5731 ? ?
    idyork101 Pyat Pree 1
    Skellan ? ?
    Malkavian_Andi Sesquipedalix 4
    Tinculin ? ?
    Harbinger Monk 1
    Gwaihir Scout Oracle 5

Ok so far it looks like this list for the Tier 4-5 game will be:
    ~ Skellan (level 4-5)
    ~ Tinculin (Level 4)
    ~ Mgrancey (level 3)
    ~ Avro5731 (level 3)
    ~ Malkavian_Andi (level 4)
    ~ Gwaihir Scout (level 5)
    In regards to the Subtier 1-2 Game:
    I am unable to tell who signs up first on the game calendar. So if we do drop subtiers (to T 1-2), I will simply look back on this forum to see who to add to the list I already have above, It will be used to "fill in" the list above. If you are one of the 3 in the list currently, your spot is guaranteed. Others will have to wait to see how things pan out. I apologize but I don't have a better way to do it until FG gives a join date on the calendar.

PLEASE: If you have signed up and haven't put a CHARACTER LEVEL on your entry you are making things hard on me. Please go back to Calendar and enter that information in.
    If you have any questions on my process for this or concerns, please contact me. It appears that there would be enough for a 2nd game of this, Maybe I could share my already built scenario to a GM that has purchased the PDF and is available to run it. Will save them tons of time! Let me know.

Lastly
    It is wonderful seeing so many sign up for these games, Which shows our community is growing and we have a great need in a GM every night on FG. Hopefully some will take this to heart and have a go at GM'ing. You really don't have to do anything but prepare adequately IMO. Everyone in game will help out with rules, role play, and combat. If your interested in that let me know, I'll help you get started. Also read MY POST HERE on how to advance faster and stronger by GM'ing PFS games,
    Last edited by Trueshots; February 9th, 2013 at 01:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey
    Last Chronicle for your Character: No electronic copy
    Without a copy of a chronicle it is impossible for me to issue credit, I have heard of people using cell phone or digital cameras to take a nice clear/clean shot of it and sending it to the GM that way. I would suggest scanning it to your computer first and if you can't do that then take a picture and send it. If you need help with this or anything else, please let me know!

Thread Information