5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sirchet
    EST is 5 hours ahead of GMT, so all you have to do is subtract 5 hours from a time posted as GMT.

Here's an easy to use converter, just type in the time posted and it will give you your time. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
    Just to confuse things further, remember that GMT does not adjust for daylight savings. So, New York is currently GMT -4 as it is in daylight savings. Currently, when it is 11am GMT, for example, it would be 7am in New York (Eastern Daylight Time).

Keep using the time converter in the link and everyone should be OK!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    Gosh, you have access to the neatest links . When are we going to start posting our games we're running?
    Just working on getting the web site finalized, then the fun begins.

I think I get the time/date dealio now. What still confuses me is why is there a +12/-12 in the post at all? Why not just say it starts at "5PM GMT" and call it a day? lol

At any rate, can't wait for event registration!

Quote Originally Posted by Emrak
    I think I get the time/date dealio now. What still confuses me is why is there a +12/-12 in the post at all? Why not just say it starts at "5PM GMT" and call it a day? lol
    The times are so that wherever in the world a gamer lives they will be able to play from at least Friday evening until at least Sunday evening. If you want GMT, take 12 hours off the start time and add 12 hours to the end time - that's where the +12 and -12 come from!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Website finished yet?
    Is there a cut off date for game proposals?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Blog Entries
    website is 95% done.
    Trenloe is travelling this week (and last).
    As soon as he is back we will push it live asap because we are obviously running very short on time... hopefully we havent left it too late...
    As soon as its live we will get you to start uploading games...

Blog Entries
    Hi Guys - we are almost there - but at the same time we are cutting it pretty fine... can I get a quick show of hands - who is planning to host one or more sessions at FG-Con2?

Blog Entries
    I am planning to run at least 3 beginner PFS (pathfinder) games.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I am planning to run a couple PF games

One CoC d20 Modern session, possibly multiple sessions if there is sufficient interest.
    FG II Full license holder.

Thread Information