FG Spreadshirt Swag

War Law & Sea Law

War law and Sea Law have to be two of my favorite "unsung heroes" of the 2nd ed Rolemaster rules.

Is there any development going on to incorporate the "optional" rules presented in War Law and Sea Law into the Rolemaster Classic paradigm? I know they've updated (or made optional) most of the rules to the point where you might as well be playing FRP (not SS thank goodness).

Being able to solve mass combats and sea boardings (logical to have Vehicle Attacks handled by the CT) would open up the rules to new vistas.

Thoughts?
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Blog Entries
    RMSS is the best iteration of the rules IMO... beyond that, I don't think any work has been done to import WL and SL content. There's a list somewhere that Dakadin works off of for updates; maybe add the idea there.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I preferred the FRP incarnation. Oh, and thanks, I'll make the suggestion.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

I hadn't even thought that far ahead. I will have to look at my copies to verify but it should definitely be possible to do. I am working on RMU right now and would like to do Rolemaster Companion 1 done also. I will add them to my list.

Thread Information