STAR TREK 2d20

Where is the new FRP extension?

I'm just wondering, since the wiki is down, if someone has the 0.51 version of the FRP extension. I've stuck with Rolemaster since the beginning, but FRP holds a special place in my heart.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

You can see a link to it in the List of Extensions and Modules thread. Here is a link to the forum thread where Ardem keeps it updated: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=15963

Thanks. Didn't notice it in the three pages of posts.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    Thanks. Didn't notice it in the three pages of posts.
    We've generally been making "sticky" posts at the top of each forum with links to extensions and modules so that people can find things easier. Rolemaster is no exception - right at the top of the forum is a "List of Extensions and Modules" and the FRP extension is mentioned in the first post.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It's just awkward reading posts last to forst to get to the actual link. I had tried that link, but obviously didn't read far enough. My bad.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Agreed that's why I try to keep links in the first post to the relevant threads.

Likewise when I am posting and extension, I will keep the link in the first post.

However the other post will show relevant information on what has been changed. I have noted there is still a slight bug I need to fix and its to do with the monsters init. It come across as RMC init values which are higher then FRP. I will get a chance to fix this just been busy with other stuff.

Thread Information