DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelmordan
    In a normal setting, I can throw a game together with only a few notes. I am an aspiring writer, so storylines and characters are easy for me to do. A few keywords, and I can remember or create every detail needed. For the PFS, I am being careful not to lose anything from the scenario. As a matter of fact, I have printed a hard copy as well, so I have it for reference while running the game. I dont work until later tomorrow night, so I am hoping to have it completed sometime tomorrow morning. I will let you know Trueshots, seeing as how your a fellow Carolinean!
    If you haven't found them already, these "sticky" threads may help:
    Steps to create a PFS scenario in Fantasy Grounds
    Community created modules (bestiaries, etc.)

I usually print a hard copy of the adventure also to refer to as I'm running the game. I'll also:
    1. Create links (pins) on any maps that link to a Story entry. The story entry has boxed text, images, NPCs and an encounter entry (if appropriate).
    2. Intro and other story entries not covered in the location specific links - usually just boxed text.
    3. Faction missions as story entries (I copy/paste just the text from the PDF). These can be dragged to PC character portraits to share only with PCs of said faction.

The one biggest time saver is the Creature Parser: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=15475

This will save a lot of time and effort in bringing NPCs into Fantasy Grounds from the scenario PDF.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    If you haven't found them already, these "sticky" threads may help:
    Steps to create a PFS scenario in Fantasy Grounds
    Community created modules (bestiaries, etc.)

I usually print a hard copy of the adventure also to refer to as I'm running the game. I'll also:
    1. Create links (pins) on any maps that link to a Story entry. The story entry has boxed text, images, NPCs and an encounter entry (if appropriate).
    2. Intro and other story entries not covered in the location specific links - usually just boxed text.
    3. Faction missions as story entries (I copy/paste just the text from the PDF). These can be dragged to PC character portraits to share only with PCs of said faction.

The one biggest time saver is the Creature Parser: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=15475

This will save a lot of time and effort in bringing NPCs into Fantasy Grounds from the scenario PDF.
    Thanks. I found the links last night, and have been using the ideas working on it this very morning. I am actually almost 100% complete. I have to make a couple more tokens to upload, and wrap up my outline link list. I think I should have it ready by tonight. Copying from the PDF has been very helpful, you know, so I dont change anything in the actual Scenario.

Thanks again!

Thread Information