DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-13: The Quest for Perfection—Part III: 8pm GMT 6th Feb

Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-13: The Quest for Perfection—Part III: Defenders of Nesting Swallow (PFRPG)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for Levels 1–5.

As the Pathfinders approach the village of Nesting Swallow in the Tian nation of Shokuro, they find it besieged by a gang of tengu bandits. Before their contact in the village will aid them in restoring the Iroran relic that brought them hundreds of miles to the isolated town, the PCs must repulse the attackers, using every ounce of tactical mettle and military strategy they possess to train the villagers, augment their defenses, and ultimately face off against the bandits' charge.

"Defenders of Nesting Swallow" is the final scenario in the three-part The Quest for Perfection campaign arc. It follows Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–09: The Quest for Perfection—Part I: The Edge of Heaven and Pathfinder Society Scenario #3–11: The Quest for Perfection—Part II: On Hostile Waters. All three chapters are intended to be played in order.

Written by Sean McGowan, RPG Superstar 2011 runner up.

you don't need to have played in the previous parts but if more than six ask to play players who have played in the other two parts will get priority

I will be spitting the adventure over two session a week apart

players in from the two previous adventures will pleased to hear that there are no large bodies of water or tall Mountains to climb!

Great! I'm in, here's Haematite after he's leveled up and chronicle for reference though you have it already.

See you next week!
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

there may be the option playing the last module at a higher tier at this rate

I'd love to join, it would be my first PFS game. (Been playing 4th Ed on FG2 for a year now)

If you are accepting lvl 1 people, be great, but won't mind if higher level play. (I'll join the next newbie game ;-) )

Could play a cleric or a sorc.

let me know, won't sign up just yet.

please sign up

Cyril The Magnificent is keen to be involved in this undertaking. I'll upload his file in the next few days.

My previous PFS experience consists of playing a couple of games at DragonMeet using pre-gens, so I'm a bit of a noob. I've been GMing a Pathfinder campaign using FG for about a year though, so not completely clueless :-)

Looking forward to it.

If you could post your character files here please , if you don't know how to do that please ask.

Any one heard from Skellan lately?
    Last edited by hawkwind; February 1st, 2013 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind
    Any one heard from Skellan lately?
    I just got an email from him, so he's awake

btw, here's Lia's chronicle. Need to edit her xml since last game will do that and post it in a bit.

if only it was 3 hours later so i would be off work =(

if it was three hours. later in I would be asleep

Thread Information