5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 51 of 277 First ... 41495051525361101151 ... Last

Thread: Project: Par5e

Did you capitalise "ACTIONS" - I had the same thing until I changed the default "Actions" to ACTIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yeah, I didn't add these items as I didn't think they would factor heavily on character sheets and the like. I can add support for it in the next build if you like.

And, I forgot about Feats. I'll fix for the next release.
    Excellent, thanks!

To be honest, on the other equipment (like lifestyle and lodging) it's not a big deal... I could just as easily make a reference in the DMG where it might be just as, if not more, useful. It was in the PHB so I put it in. I am good either way.

New Item
    Equipment: For whatever reason, Tools are not getting their weights. I even checked the common.xml file and the field isn't in there. Descriptions, price, etc., are all coming across great, but the weight field is missing (thus blank when displayed in FG).

As always, thanks for all the hard work!
    SR

Oh, another thing

In Equipment, I am finding that using either decimals or fractions isn't working for item weight. Example:

Piton;5 cp;1/4 lb.
    Piton;5 cp;0.25 lb.

Neither worked. One came across as 1 lb (top) the other as blank weight.

Quote Originally Posted by El Condoro View Post
    Did you capitalise "ACTIONS" - I had the same thing until I changed the default "Actions" to ACTIONS.
    Thanks for the heads up...sadly it did not work.

Are you able to post a sample of your text file? Just one or two entries with the extraneous stuff removed. Something might stand out.

Yeah, tools are showing up without any weight for me as well. Tools, Musical Instruments, etc. Everything in that category. I'm assuming there's a bug. Also, the carrying capacity column needs to be a little wider for Tack, Harness, and Drawn Vehicles. Its bunching the weight together. This may be because I currently have another error that I self-imposed though if no one else is seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Phil, I am just finishing up some changes to 5E and PAR5E after which I was planning to take the (compatible) 5E routines and port them to a PFRPG library. In truth, Story, Map and Encounter are pretty much already supported as PAR5E already supports CoreRPG which PFRPG is layered upon. In fact, you could try this as an interim solution until a PFRPG library is released. Open PAR5E, set it to CoreRPG, add your Story, Maps/Images, Encounter and then parse. When PAR5E has finished, open the resulting .mod file with WinZIP and edit the definition.xml and set the ruleset tag to PFRPG (it will be set to CoreRPG). Re-Zip and rename to a .mod file and fire up FG. You should now in theory be able to access the Story, Images and Encounters from within a PFRPG campaign.

No promises but I'll try an target a PFRPG release for next week.
    Thanks for the idea but it did not work. I did get it to work again with 5E, so I know its good.
    Using your above idea I did get it to appear in the library as you see in the image below, but the actual "Images and Maps" does not appear in the right hand window when I click on the module. Besides using "PFRPG", I tried "Pathfinder", and "Any", none seemed to work.

Attachment 7247

Quote Originally Posted by PhilFischer View Post
    Using your above idea I did get it to appear in the library as you see in the image below, but the actual "Images and Maps" does not appear in the right hand window when I click on the module. Besides using "PFRPG", I tried "Pathfinder", and "Any", none seemed to work.
    Have you opened the images and maps window within the main campaign - i.e. The button in the right hand sidebar on the desktop? You should see another tab at the bottom on the images and maps list that is for the module you've parsed (once you've activated the module). https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ry#Module_Data
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 10th, 2014 at 10:13.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, it is there as a tab at the bottom!!!

Thanks for this, it is really useful for us older people. I have spent hours trying to par5e races and got no where so I really hope something does get worked out between wotc and smiteworks.

Thread Information