STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Project: Par5e

Quote Originally Posted by xKrisx View Post
    Change:
    #ab;Channel Divinity to #abf;Channel Divinity
    #ab;Potent Spellcasting to #abf;Potent Spellcasting
    #ab;Visions of the Past to #abf;Visions of the Past

did it still have the freezing problem. nothing is changing for me now.. nothing appears under divine domains.. and my destroy undead table is in the ability score improvement feature area, i don't think it's supposed to be there..
    Last edited by xKrisx; April 7th, 2015 at 00:24.

After making this changes, i did no get any freezing.
    Under Domains i see: 'Divine Domains' and ' Knowledge Domain'

Change:
    #fe;Channel Divinity: Turn Undead to #fe;Channel Divinity: Turn Undead;2
    #abf;Ability Score Improvement to #fe;Ability Score Improvement
    #bp;Destroy Undead;5 to #fe;Destroy Undead;5 (remove the blank after 5)
    #ab;Divine Domains to #abh;Divine Domains
    Last edited by Thegroo; April 7th, 2015 at 01:53. Reason: found another one

Okay I did as you suggested and I got a bit further.. I've been able to get a bit further going back, copy and pasting stuff the see where the issue might be. and it freezes at Divine domains. It won't even parse the text under Devine Domains. It's put it as a header but then there is nothing under it.

https://imgur.com/sPF3Jyd In the pic. Attachment 9530

I had to copy and paste each entry 1 by one.. And it worked that way but I think something is wrong with it still or I'm missing som ething. And I can't seem to put in

#fe;Ability Score Improvement
    When you reach 4th level, and again at 8th, 12th, 16th, and 19th level, you can increase one ability score of your choice by 2, or you can increase two ability scores of your choice by 1. As normal, you can’t increase an ability score above 20 using this feature.

You need to list the levels for the feature:
    Code:
    #fe;Ability Score Improvement;4,8,12,16,19
    or if you dont want to, you have to close with a ; at least
    Code:
    #fe;Ability Score Improvement;

Blog Entries
    If you want an expedient option of getting 5E content for FG, you may be interested in taking a look at the following:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...sort=1&search=
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Blog Entries
    Hey folks, I thought I would pop on here and make a quick announcement. As you may have noticed, we've been working with Zeus for some time now on the new releases for D&D 5E. As part of this process, we decided to utilize PAR5E and work with him on getting it further enhanced to support exactly what we wanted to do. We had a difficult decision to make regarding the future of PAR5E and here is ultimately what we decided. PAR5E will continue to be available in its current form, indefinitely, for those people that want to parse everything on their own. We have worked with Zeph to add several enhancements to PAR5E and those will unfortunately not be shared back out publicly since we really wanted the official modules to be as high-end as possible. We will continue to enhance it for our official modules that will be available for purchase. It didn't really make sense for us to keep pushing this out there when we have an obligation to our licensor to sale their products in an official capacity. Zeus is our commissioned developer for each of these modules, so any purchases you make will also help compensate him for the time he spent building such an amazing tool. I hope you will see where we were coming from here and don't hate us for that decision.

Thanks ddavison/Zeus

Thanks ddavison,

Count me in on the crowd that will spend time playing instead of scanning/copying/pasting.

BoomerET
    Last edited by dberkompas; April 7th, 2015 at 22:10. Reason: Coherent text
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thread Information