DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Variant Human?

Variant Human?

Sorry for the noob question but I have just picked up a copy of fantasy grounds and was playing around a bit with character creation.

I want to create a human with the variant trait options but can't seem to find a way of dragging it from the library modules. Is there a trick or is it missing and I need to create it myself?

Other races have the subraces available but not humans...

Thanks

The DD PHB Deluxe module has Human-Variant in it. The choices of 2 ability scores to improve; feat; and languages are things that need to be done manually, though.

Welcome to the forums and FG community! FG only comes with the information in the SRD and the Basic Rules which is a large portion of the PHB and MM.

It is in the main race list, not treated as a subrace.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    It is in the main race list, not treated as a subrace.
    Yes, but only in the PHB. As Nylanfs says this particular variant is missing from the SRD (which we are all assuming is the source that the OP has).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The OP said all the subraces were available, which are not all in the SRD. Going out on a limb and assuming that this means he is looking in the PHB module. That's way we have advice for both possibilities.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    The OP said all the subraces were available, which are not all in the SRD. Going out on a limb and assuming that this means he is looking in the PHB module. That's way we have advice for both possibilities.
    Good point. I missed that little subtlety
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

apologies just the SRD at the moment, so not ALL the subraces available but I can see subraces there for the elf.

I guess I incorrectly assumed the variant human trait was in the SRD since it is mentioned in the race description. Thanks for the answers all

Thread Information