STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Great news. We would love to have you guys play. The 1st thing to do is both of you sign up on the calendar for the game. Then we need to make sure you have gone to the Paizo/PFS site and signed up for a Pathfinder Societ ID card. (Its Free). It will give you a number that you use in all pathfinder society games.

Next we need to get you a character created. I am attaching the PFS Organized Rules. Very important document. It will tell you how to create a character and tell you about the setting and the rules a bit more. I will be more than happy to walk you through the character building process.

I can get on Team speak with you guys today or tomorrow (for as long as you need me)to help out, just give me a PM here and let me know when we can get on there to talk. Feel free to ask more questions. Talk to you guys soon!

PS: well I can't upload my PDF for ya so go to this link and download this PDF for free and you should be well on your way! Let me know if you need any help along the way!

Quote Originally Posted by 3nvy
    me and my buddy are looking into this campaign but we both are pretty new and would like to get started somewhere, both of us are pretty new to how these games on fg2 work but we are fast learners, we have our own 3.5e campaing going on at the momment but wish to expand our skills and get out into other games, we would like to play me personally i have not played a PF campaing but he has played a coupple...so as apart to working's of how it works he can help me out...if you need any documentation for us to be able to play let me know send me links so i can get started hopefully we get a chance to play with you gents =D
    You should send Trueshots a PM, he normally get back to you very quickly and can talk to you about joining. If you have not already you might want to apply on the game calendar, since it shows only 2 spots left with the game starting soon.
    Last edited by Harbinger; January 31st, 2013 at 19:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger
    You should send Trueshots and PM, he normally get back to you very quickly and can talk to you about play, if he has spots available. If you have not already you might want to apply on the game calendar, since it shows only 2 spots left with the game starting soon.
    They appear to be signed up, so they are well on their way! I just approved them!

yeah i was going to say we already signed up =D

I am experianced with Pathfinder tabletop and not so much with PFS. I have done a lot of GMing and if anyone has any questions about the rules or characters please feel free to ask me.

i just got my PF ID and downloaded everything now to char creation =D

how are you able to edit the pdf file or are we keeping track of them with paper and pencil

never mind i got a fallible one lol, google = friend

Quote Originally Posted by 3nvy
    how are you able to edit the pdf file or are we keeping track of them with paper and pencil
    I would personally use HERO LAB its is super easy and the basic version is free! We have to have an xml file to load into FG in order for you to play. This program builds that for you. If you have questions please let me know.

Thread Information