STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

*PFS Thursday January 31st 7pm EST PFS-0-06 Black Waters (Tier 1-5)

Overview
    Beldrin’s Bluff was once an affluent cliff side neighborhood of Absalom, overlooking the Inner Sea’s glittering surface. Nobles and wizards alike erected estates and towers there, and merchants and artists flocked to the cliffs to entertain them. Then came the great quake 10 years ago—half of Beldrin’s Bluff tore from the land and fell into the sea, taking most of its citizens with it. The rest of the area was laid to ruin by the trembling earth and the surging sea. Some of Absalom’s oldest families were utterly erased. Terror and hatred filled the hearts of the survivors and restless spirits of the dead rose from their watery graves and prowled the night. Perhaps the most terrifying loss was the drowning of the Tri-Towers Yard, an elite academy for the youth of the noblest families of Beldrin’s Bluff. The quake struck at noonday. The children were buried in rubble, and as the sea frothed up from below, it carried unnatural things, tormented dead long ago interred in a hidden necropolis beneath the academy. No one survived. Now the Tri-Towers Yard is known as the Drownyard, a desolate ruin filled with strange black ichors and salty brine. Within lie the secrets of an ancient necropolis, but there too dwell the spirits of its inhabitants and the angry dead of the Tri-Towers students and teachers.

Please sign up on the Game Calendar HERE

WARNING: This is my first game as a GM. I am extremely new to Pathfinder. I am looking for a group of "Veterans" to run this for but you don't have to be to sign up. I know very little about Pathfinder Rules and PFS Rules. I really just wanted to try this out to see if it would be of interest for me in the future. I have spent a great deal of time preparing the module, so it should be fun for everyone.

Character Levels: We are playing at the Subtier (4-5) but will play at Subtier (1-2) if need be. Don't let this keep you from signing up! I have a level 3 and 4 that has committed.

Duration: Normally this scenario would take 4 hours. I ask that everyone prepare for 30-40 additional minutes due to my being new to GM'ing.

What I Need From You: Im asking that if you sign up that you provide me with the following on the Game Forum Thread:
    Xml of Character
    Last Chronicle of Character
    Portrait of Character
    PFS #
    Starting Gold
    Starting XP

Fantasy Grounds License: Full (You must have a Lite License to play)

Voice Chat: TeamSpeak3 server address: fgts.servegame.com (No port or password needed)

Server Address: Scrawny Dungeon Good Dice
    Last edited by Trueshots; January 28th, 2013 at 04:14. Reason: Changing possible tiers

Great to see you gming.
    Ill upload my stuff when i am at my pc. lookng forward to this
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

The time would have been nice for me, but unfortunately I already played that scenario.
    But still, it's nice to know there's another GM who plays PFS games. Maybe I'll be able to play in your next game.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Adoen

Xml of Character: Attached
    Last Chronicle of Character: N/A - New Character
    Portrait of Character: Attached
    PFS #: 75636
    Starting Gold: 63GP, 6SP. 5CP, remainder of 150GP was spent on gear
    Starting XP: 0

Should mention this is my first PFS Game/Character. I'll try not to make everyone crazy

Looking forward to playing this. If we are playing lower tier, i will bring another character.

xaoslaad, don't worry you couldnt possibly make me any more crazy than I already am

Quote Originally Posted by xaoslaad
    Should mention this is my first PFS Game/Character. I'll try not to make everyone crazy
    Crazy.....You haven't seen crazy til you see me trying to GM without knowing the rules This will be a learning experience for us all. We have 2 vets signed up and 2 of you guys are brand new. So we should be good to go! Think we're going to have a great time!

Trueshots here is my info.
    Xml of Character: Attached
    Last Chronicle of Character: N/A - New Character
    Portrait of Character: Attached
    PFS #: 75768-1
    Starting Gold: 0GP, 9SP. 9CP, remainder of 150GP was spent on gear
    Starting XP: 0Attachment 3680

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots
    Crazy.....You haven't seen crazy til you see me trying to GM without knowing the rules
    You know lots more than I did when I ran my first game. You'll be fine

Thanks for taking the time and helping me with my character for pathfinder Soc. since this is a new experience (pathfinder Soc.). I'm looking forward to Game night!

me and my buddy are looking into this campaign but we both are pretty new and would like to get started somewhere, both of us are pretty new to how these games on fg2 work but we are fast learners, we have our own 3.5e campaing going on at the momment but wish to expand our skills and get out into other games, we would like to play me personally i have not played a PF campaing but he has played a coupple...so as apart to working's of how it works he can help me out...if you need any documentation for us to be able to play let me know send me links so i can get started hopefully we get a chance to play with you gents =D

Thread Information