DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Looking for NeoExodus Fans

Anyone planning on running a NeoExodus PFS game? I'd be interested in hooking up with like-minded people (i.e. those that have played in the setting). If we can get enuogh people together we can make something happen. the PFS rules are good here and hey, it's a great game!
    Aliens.... Go fig?

There has to be someone besides me who's heard of it.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Looked into the setting and it looks interesting.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

It is. A Louis Porter Jr.'s "love song to Babylon 5" there is plenty of political intrigue, fighting, "relic" finding, new races (that aren't Tolkien based) and lots more. It's a real treat.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

NeoExodus Kickstarter here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-for-pathfind

A lot of the pledge levels have NeoExodus books as extras - especially the campaign guide.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

They've already got my pledge.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

And for the labor of love that goes into every LPJ product, they need your help. The perks are great at low rates. Help to kickstart an amazing product.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

I'm interested in it and picked up the starter package at RPGnow, but they've only put out 3, i believe, modules for Legacies (since this is in PFS thread) or did you just want to do adventures/campaign in the setting.

I did invest in the Obsidian Twilight kickstarter.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey
    I'm interested in it and picked up the starter package at RPGnow, but they've only put out 3, i believe, modules for Legacies (since this is in PFS thread) or did you just want to do adventures/campaign in the setting.

I did invest in the Obsidian Twilight kickstarter.
    Well there are so many points to take off and adventure from in "A House Divided" that they aren't even necessary, or perhaps enticements to get others to join this unique setting. I'm just taking soundings to see if there is enough interest to actually start up a game. So yes, the adventure/campaign scenario would be appropriate. I just want casual games that even have ramifications on the NeoExodus world if so desired.

And yes, there are now 3 PFS Legacies. This isn't to say there couldn't be more.

I supported Obsidian Twilight too. LPJ supports 3rd party development, so supporting them helps everyone in the end.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    And yes, there are now 3 PFS Legacies. This isn't to say there couldn't be more.
    There will be more, they are currently play testing 3 new scenarios.

Also, there are legacy records for:

So that is 5 scenarios available for NeoExodus legacies now, plus more in the pipeline...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information