DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Demo

Demo

Hi Rolemaster forum people,
    I am thinking of getting the rm ruleset and wondered if anyone might be able to give me a quick demo of it?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Hi Rolemaster forum people,
    I am thinking of getting the rm ruleset and wondered if anyone might be able to give me a quick demo of it?
    I think theres some videos stickied to the top. But someone will do you a demo when they see your post. I would but im at work when your awake
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Blog Entries
    I may have a game on Jan 30th at 7:30 PM Central in GMT -6, but I think that's something like 01:30 to 04:30 your time. I think bennis1980 is in your timezone... maybe he's your better bet.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thanks!
    Its not all that important really, I just wanted to play around with it before I bought it.

Hi Skellan,

I will give you a demo of it. I will send you a PM so we can work out the details.

Dakadin

Thanks for taking the time to show me the ruleset, you have done a fantastic job with it. I think it will make rolemaster much easier to run

I'm game for some UK friendly Rolemaster games, I have fond memories of playing in a rolemaster campaign set in lovecrafts dream lands many years ago

Glad to hear it was helpful. Please let me know if you think of anything which will make it even easier.

Thread Information