DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Pathfinder / Homebrew / Or something different

Hi,

My wife and I are probably going to be dropping from our current Sunday game as the DM seems to be gone. Since this is happening I am thinking of DMing a game on Sunday start time would be 7:30 PM Central Standard Time (-0600 GMT). That would be a firm time as we have two children.

I wanted to see if there was any interest by any other players. My wife would be a player of course as well. So I would be looking for 4-5 more players. (I am also open to joining someone else's Sunday game if they would want to players.)

As far as setting goes I am open for anything. Star wars, pathfinder, 3.5 E, or any variant of one of those games. I am also a DM of a campaign now that I have all the story lines written for already. I also have hundreds of campaign's that I have bought online that we could use as well. The big thing is finding the interest. Then I can nail down particulars. Sunday games are usually hard to fill I think.

Thanks,

CrimsonCrust

P.S. I do have a ultimate license.

I would be very interested in this, as Sunday nights are a great time for me. I sent you a PM

I am also extremely interested in this, I have one Sunday game I am in every other week, but it starts 8 hours before this, so definitely no conflict in times. I have never played any of those systems, but have played AD&D 2nd, D&D 4e, and RMC. Would like to learn 3.5E/Pathfinder, as I hear they are extremely similar. I do enjoy some roleplaying instead of just roll playing, but can adapt to the group.

OK sounds good guys. We have a total of 5 players then just need one more. I am hammering out the details right now with jasonthelamb he is going to Co-Gm it with me. Basically we will be switching out GM duties after every adventure. We are already GMing games and this will help with the stress of getting content together.

-CrimsonCrust

Sounds like a great idea to ease the burden of GMing. Any idea what system, so that I can read up on it to learn it.

It will be pathfinder. You can use elements of 3.5, but they have to be approved.

Thanks,

CrimsonCrust

We actually only have 4 players atm. So we will need to find 1-2 more. I will be making a post about the game once we have the details nailed down.

So I have a question about this game. In reading, it looks as though it is going to be a Sunday evening game. Is this going to be every Sunday? Or every other?

Bael

Still working that out. I like the idea of going 3 weeks on 1 week off. But we will post about it soon.

Ok. Depending on the schedule, I would be very much interested in playing in a Pathfinder game. I have been GMing for almost 2 years now (Pathfinder that is.. I started DMing with 2nd Ed AD&D back in the day) and would like the opportunity to play. I am available most Sundays, as I usually work in the mornings. There are, however, the rare occasions that I have to work later in the day. Thanks, and I will keep checking back.

Bael

Thread Information