STAR TREK 2d20

Questions about Horror Module

Anyone have the Horror supplement?

I was wondering if they took the Vampire and made Vampirism s drag-to sheet item. And also wondering if the Dhampir is available as a character race. These are in the "print" copy of the Horror Beastiary but I want to know if these options are available before I purchase it.

Thanks in advance
    Aliens.... Go fig?

It almost certainly didn't make Vampirism a drag-to-sheet item, as it would require SOME support in the base ruleset, or a custom extension to support it. Think we've discussed this before on another thread ?

That said, I believe this is one of Doswelk's products, so I'll let him (or a user of the product) talk more about what it contains.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

That sounds fair enough.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    And also wondering if the Dhampir is available as a character race. These are in the "print" copy of the Horror Beastiary but I want to know if these options are available before I purchase it.
    Thanks in advance
    Erm what do you mean it is available as a character race?
    The horror companion is an exact copy of the PDf/Book so everything that is in the book is in the FGII version?

If you mean you do not have the PDF/Book just the older Horror GM's Toolkit PDF and you want to know if the Dhampyr race is in the companion then the answer is yes
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thanks for the info.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information