DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    I still need characters and chronicles for Dust Raven, Trystan and Zefir please.

Trueshots is set to play a pregen, do you have a preference which?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Trystan and I just got back from our local game.

I still need to actually build my character (entirely GM credit, this will be his first time seeing actual play). I think Trystan needs to apply her last chronicle sheet to Cho as well (and both of need to get a proper scan of our last chronicle sheets). We can definitely get xml files to you later this evening and hopefully the chronicle sheets as well, which need to be scanned.

Here we go, since I've got HeroLab on my laptop, I've got both Trystan's and my own characters ready:

Ryoichi is mine.

Cho is Trystan's

We still need our chronicle sheets scanned, but that requires a different computer. We can get you screenshots of our scenario lists from paizo if you need something right away though.

Could you just take a photo of them with a phone camera?

I have to be a stickler about chronicles as in the past it has taken me ages to chase up chronicles sheets for players after the game and this gets a headache as I run so many sessions.

There is one spot left in this session if anyone else wants to play

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan
    Sunday 20th January 6.00pm GMT
    Sunday 27th January 6.00pm GMT
    Sunday 3rd February 6.00pm GMT
    Character levels 3-4. (You could play this at 2nd level but it would be very difficult. The core of the party needs to be at 3rd)
    Each session will run for 4-5 hours. The final session may be extended if necessary to finish.

For decades, the tiny village of Ravenmoor has existed quietly on the upper reaches of the Lampblack River, far from the centers of civilization in Varisia. Linked to the outside world only by an overgrown, mostly forgotten trail, the villagers are comfortable with their isolation. Their ways are humble, quaint, and at times odd, and when travelers come, they find the town awkward and unmemorable. Certainly, the lack of a village inn, the oppressive humidity, and the bug-infested moors and swamps that surround the village do little to encourage visitors. When a clerk in the city of Magnimar discovers that, due to a clerical error, the village of Ravenmoor hasn’t paid taxes in years, a tax collector is sent to the distant community to settle accounts with its mayor. When the tax collector fails to return, however, a group of adventurers must travel to the town during its Founders’ Feast celebration to investigate his disappearance. Did he really make off with the taxes for himself, as the villagers suspect? Or did he never make it out of Ravenmoor at all?

This is a sanctioned module and will run differently than normal PFS scenarios. It will be played over 3 sessions and a chronicle sheet will be awarded at the end of the adventure.

To play, you need to be available on all 3 dates and sign up in blood hehe. This is the first time I have tried to run a sanctioned module here and I really want it to work. I think sanctioned modules offer something with more depth than the one session missions and it will have more of a 'campaign' feel to it.

There are several differences to the way that sanctioned modules. Most notably:

Your character will be 'locked' into the module once they start play and that character will be unable to play other PFS sessions until the module has been completed.

You will not have a faction mission, but you will be awarded 4 prestige and 3 XP for completing the module.

More information about sanctioned modules can be found in your organized play guide

Please post you characters and previous chronicles to the game forum thread and sign up on the calendar

The Feast of Ravenmoor awaits...

No problem. Scanner is up and running now.

This sounds like fun could I play a pre-gen?
    From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be the blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king

Here is Lily, Ryoichi's thrush familiar.

Cho's Image

This should work.

I would love to if my character was a high enough level. Sally i am not. Hope it goes well though

Thread Information