DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Size Matters?

Thanks. And don't worry, I went cross-eyed too trying to modify the code.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

I still cannot get the graphics to load and they're sitting in the same folder as the rest (graphics - sidebar). Like I said, it's giving me the "hover tooltop." "button pressing," and everything *but* the graphic. Weird. Anyone add an Icon to the sidebar and want to walk me through it? I don't know, mabye I'm missing something either trivial or major (though by the other successes, I doubt it's *that* major.

I've added the Icon, and DesktopManager.registeredDockShortcut. Anything I should be doing extra?
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    I've added the Icon, and DesktopManager.registeredDockShortcut. Anything I should be doing extra?
    See post #6 - have you mapped the name to the file in graphics_sidebar.xml?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm temporarily going to break protocol. I must have overlooked that part in the initial response. do you have to register this all the time, for example in the 3.5e ruleset, of which this is a derivative of. This would help for most rulesets.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson
    I'm temporarily going to break protocol. I must have overlooked that part in the initial response. do you have to register this all the time, for example in the 3.5e ruleset, of which this is a derivative of. This would help for most rulesets.
    Yes - the name used in the LUA and XML files for a graphic has to be registered "somewhere" in the ruleset/extension - usually in the \graphics directory XML.

See the "Icons" section in the Ruleset Modification Guide: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/modguide/resources.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks a gazillion, again.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information