FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread: Ruleset slow

I just looked at these. The default CoC fieldlight middle tile was defined as 3x3 with 6x6 pixel edge tiles, and the groupbox middle tile was defined as 8x8 with 6x6 pixel edge tiles. That means a number control that was 30x20 would have a center of 18x8 which would require 18 middle tiles to fill.

Most of the frame graphics are sized to need one middle tile for most situations (and up to 4 tiles if large space defined such as windows).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just looked at these. The default CoC fieldlight middle tile was defined as 3x3 with 6x6 pixel edge tiles, and the groupbox middle tile was defined as 8x8 with 6x6 pixel edge tiles. That means a number control that was 30x20 would have a center of 18x8 which would require 18 middle tiles to fill.
    Forgive my n00bness here.

Is this someone in the community needs to resolve (making bigger versions and sending them in) or is this something that Smiteworks will address (and thus update the Ruleset).

All in all, great work still to find this, not an issue for me (I run 9700/9800 cards).

Cheers

Yes, we manage the Call Of Cthulhu ruleset. I just finished the changes on the development version, and they are queued for the next beta push after FG Con weekend.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes, we manage the Call Of Cthulhu ruleset. I just finished the changes on the development version, and they are queued for the next beta push after FG Con weekend.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Nice one, thanks for letting me know.

I'm designing a new Theme for the Horror on the Orient Express conversion I'm doing, so I'll make sure all the graphics are tablet/laptop friendly.

MBM

Blog Entries
    This bug/error is also in the Trail of Cthulhu ruleset. I replaced some of the same graphics that dberkompas mentions to fix those issues. Thanks again!

I've just updated (Test release) and the nasty horrible lag I've encountered in the past has mysteriously disappeared. (Well, obviously not so mysteriously, but I thought to play along with the whole Cthulhu theme)

Thanks Smiteworks for getting this fixed.

BoomerET
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Quote Originally Posted by dberkompas View Post
    I've just updated (Test release) and the nasty horrible lag I've encountered in the past has mysteriously disappeared. (Well, obviously not so mysteriously, but I thought to play along with the whole Cthulhu theme)
    Yeah, it was part of this update: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post235562

Great, fast application of the fix by SmiteWorks. And great troubleshooting to start with.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information