DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 28 First ... 18262728

Thread: Effects library

Hi Everyone, I am still new to the way FGU handles these effects and am not sure what I am looking at, In the effects file the entry for Invisibility is "Invisible; ATK: 2; CA; TCONC" Can someone explain what the "CA; TCONC" is for this entry? PS thank you to everyone who put this together.

Quote Originally Posted by JMPerlin View Post
    Hi Everyone, I am still new to the way FGU handles these effects and am not sure what I am looking at, In the effects file the entry for Invisibility is "Invisible; ATK: 2; CA; TCONC" Can someone explain what the "CA; TCONC" is for this entry? PS thank you to everyone who put this together.
    CA means combat advantage So, the carrier of this effect treats their targets as flatfooted

TCONC stands for total concealment; so, if they get attacked, then they benefit from total concealment

More information here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...d+3.5E+Effects

Hello,
    can anybody help me with this?
    I want to implement the Ice Strike blessing for the Warpriest as a spell effect, it adds 1d4 cold damage on a weapon for 1 minute. But somehow I don't get it working. And additional difficulty: The warpriest wears 2 Kukris, so is there a possibility to choose, on which weapon the additional cold damage through the Ice Strike is added. For example by creating two special effects, each for each weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsensine View Post
    Hello,
    can anybody help me with this?
    I want to implement the Ice Strike blessing for the Warpriest as a spell effect, it adds 1d4 cold damage on a weapon for 1 minute. But somehow I don't get it working. And additional difficulty: The warpriest wears 2 Kukris, so is there a possibility to choose, on which weapon the additional cold damage through the Ice Strike is added. For example by creating two special effects, each for each weapon?
    Answered in your separate thread

Say, is there a way to make an effect to add a bonus or minus to concentration checks for things like combat casting, the Inquisitor's piercing judgment? I can't seem to find something that will allow me to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scribeofthedamned View Post
    Say, is there a way to make an effect to add a bonus or minus to concentration checks for things like combat casting, the Inquisitor's piercing judgment? I can't seem to find something that will allow me to do this.
    For 3.5e: Either use the SKILL effect or adjust the skill in the sheet

For PF1: There is no effect without extensions but you can expand the info blip of a spellclass (the top one where the spells/days are shown), then there is a box for adjusting the CC

Thread Information