STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    it helps alot
    so we create charecters when?

I plan to run a scenario called "Death in Luxor" first. To allow players to get to know the system; and to ensure that they have the right skill set I have converted the pregens to Savage Worlds.
    If you want to have a look at the CoC sheets and backgrounds to see who you might want to play they can be downloaded from here.

https://www.goodman-games.com/7001preview.html

Look for resources and pregens at the bottom of the page.

Cheers
    Isembard

ok cool

- The Fallen Flame

If we get a regular game going we'll do custom characters for a big campaign. I'm currently torn between Tatters of the King and Walker in the Wastes.

cool i have only played shadow over insmouth and a custiom campain

Have you had a look at the pregens? Darkling420's snagged the Private Investigator, let me know if anyone has caught your eye.

Game Delay

I'm sorry to say this game is delayed due to lack of interest. Please sign up at the game calendar to resurrect this.
    Thanks
    Isembard

There is Hope

There has been a bit more interest on the Game Calendar so hopefully this game will happen. I'll PM those who have already declared interest when things look a little more solid.

4 out of 5 player slots filled! I'll PM everyone who has signed up with suggested start dates soon.
    If any one is still interested the first investigation is Goodman Games "Death in Luxor". I plan to use pregens with the professional mystic investigator still to be chosen.
    Thanks for the interest as I love Cthulhu and really want to get this game going.

Thread Information