PF2E Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    PFS #4–05: The Sanos Abduction Sunday 6th Jan, 5.00pm GMT

    #4–05: The Sanos Abduction
    Sunday 6th January 2013
    5.00pm GMT

    A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

    The Pathfinders are sent to the Sanos Forest in central Varisia to assist an agent researching the fey who inhabit the remote wood. But like many seemingly routine tasks in a Pathfinder's adventuring career, the simple support mission quickly turns into an adventure the PCs aren't soon to forget—presuming they survive.

    Written by Jerome Virnich.

    As usual, to sign up please post your character and previous chronicle to this thread and sign up on the calendar
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

  2. #2
    Trueshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kings Mountain, NC
    Posts
    886
    Will u take a level 2? If so my ninja is good to go!

  3. #3
    I'm training till 7PM this weekend so unfortunately can't make it. Did want to say though thank you for the stellar display of GMing you're doing lately your games are always fun and you put a lot of effort in so well done mate, hope you fill this one.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

  4. #4
    Trueshots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kings Mountain, NC
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    Did want to say though thank you for the stellar display of GMing you're doing lately
    Webster's Dictionary Definition
    stel·lar adjective \ˈste-lər\

    Definition of STELLAR

    1
    a : of or relating to the stars : (The ability to actually make PC's see stars due to being hit so hard!)
    2
    a: of or relating to a theatrical or film star (Use of British accent to promote theatrics within the dungeon)
    3
    a : principal, leading (Ability to lead the enemy NPC's with precision)
    b : outstanding (Outstanding Rolls against player characters, that typical lead to complete and utter destruction)



    All joking aside definitely one of best GM's I've played with, lots of fun and extremely prepared!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    I'm training till 7PM this weekend so unfortunately can't make it. Did want to say though thank you for the stellar display of GMing you're doing lately your games are always fun and you put a lot of effort in so well done mate, hope you fill this one.
    Thanks! Its not a chore to me though as I really enjoy it

    I picked 5pm off the top of my head - if I changed it to 7pm would you be able to play? I don't see a problem with doing this, the other two are ok moving the time
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots
    Webster's Dictionary Definition
    stel·lar adjective \ˈste-lər\

    Definition of STELLAR

    1
    a : of or relating to the stars : (The ability to actually make PC's see stars due to being hit so hard!)
    2
    a: of or relating to a theatrical or film star (Use of British accent to promote theatrics within the dungeon)
    3
    a : principal, leading (Ability to lead the enemy NPC's with precision)
    b : outstanding (Outstanding Rolls against player characters, that typical lead to complete and utter destruction)



    All joking aside definitely one of best GM's I've played with, lots of fun and extremely prepared!
    Hehe, well its the fun part that's most important I think

    I will run another lower tier scenario in the week that you can play
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

  7. #7

    Braken's Info

    I'm in with either time, just post as soon as you make a final decision.

    Here is my info.

    Dave (Braken)
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #8
    I finish at 7 may be up to 10 minutes after in order to scrape myself off the mat and crawl back to the house but as longas nobody is put out then sure.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

  9. #9
    Ok, 7.10pm it is then
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

  10. #10
    I enjoyed this scenario before (the first I played with you if I recall), and would be happy to fill a slot if you need (or could use) an extra. This time I'd prefer to play Ezren (so I can yell "get off my lawn" while throwing his cane at people).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in